No announcement yet.

Which belt do you like the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which belt do you like the best?

In terms of looks which one do you like the best. I personally like the red colour of the IBF and WBO belts. Which one is your favourite and which ones are the most prestigious?

first of all, **** WBA because they have two titles. which is ****ing stupid.
    as if we didnt have enough organizations already..
    i like the looks of wbc. the green is just appealing to me.
    wbo has the vintage look so thats nice too.

Comment

WBC. Most historical and prestigious belt, and i've seen it in person (as well as all the other belts) in the Klitschko museum, all genuine belts, and definitely WBC is one that is beautiful. One little thing I really like about it is that you have a picture of yourself on it along the belt, as well as other former greats - for example Vitali's old WBC belt, he had a badge of his own face along the belt, as well as Ali's, Tyson's, Joe Louis's. Sort of makes you feel you are amongst greats and gives a strong historical sense when you have that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
        In terms of looks which one do you like the best. I personally like the red colour of the IBF and WBO belts. Which one is your favourite and which ones are the most prestigious?

WBC is the most prestigious (The Green and Gold)

The best looking one in my opinion is IBF (Red and Gold)

Comment

Simply for the history of the belt and the great fighters I grew up seeing fight for it.

It has to be the WBC Green Belt.

Its a shame the organisation has become so lame.

Comment

Working...
          X