Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy picks up cute girl in less than 30 seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Staged

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Of course you're done.

Digest your own logic and move on. And text check....every female who I made it my goal to sleep with (weren't many) I ended up getting. Other times it's usually a skewed attraction where sex seems like going through the motions and approaching doesn't really apply.

And it's great how simply picking up females makes you a perceived "cassanova" but you have that figured out....

I mean your buddies run "boot camps" trying to pick up more than likely disgusting club sluts who basically are human ****roaches.

I mean isn't that what you're getting at?
      I doubt u had any... the only thing I got from your posts is that you work very hard to get laid... You probably take girls out on dates and try to show you're the perfect man, meanwhile your date is going home later that night to get f.ucked by guys like the one in video... Yeah you may end up getting some but she's fantasizing about someone else while your having sex... And while your at work she's sending guys, who play the numbers game, videos of her playing with herself...
      You know that p flick Ray j and Kim kardashian made? They're not all just staged for the money... Women get turned on by that type of s.hit... Your current gf probably made hours worth with her ex... While youre at home thinking your gf is innocent, "she only gives head on special occasions", there's probably a 2 hour video of her sucking d.ick in her exes closet...
      Last edited by Infamous; 10-31-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

only dorks thinks it hard to pick up females lol. They the type who went through highschool not getting ***** or only like once.

Comment

Working...
        X