Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz will be on te Expendables 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll look like a midget compared to some of the guys in this movie. Even Stallone's midget roided ass is bigger than Ortiz.

Good for him making some money. I wonder how much he's getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Stallone should have a scene in the jungle and Ortiz is wearing Camouflage standing still and some one says, "do you really think no one can see you?" then Ortiz looks at the camera and says, "Shhhh! I'm a tree, bro".

Comment

Congrats to Vic. He's becoming a real star not just in boxing.

Comment

I am happy for Vic and give him props, but why him of all people? Hell if they were going with a boxer, why not one of the Klitschkos who would have the look to fit in? Or hell, even Mike Tyson would have been great since he has acting experience and is a worldwide superstar. Ortiz is just the guy that got knocked out by Mayweather.

Comment

He's an obvious pull for women. This guy has been out there modeling underwear for women. He's a draw for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Stallone should have a scene in the jungle and Ortiz is wearing Camouflage standing still and some one says, "do you really think no one can see you?" then Ortiz looks at the camera and says, "Shhhh! I'm a tree, bro".
              that's the funniest thing ever

Comment

Working...
              X