Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I M a floyd fan and I will clearly say, no way Marquez was natural, he hired that dodgy conditioner who juiced him up to **** for the last 4.5 months....no freaking way will take the 5th fight and I dint blame..even totally juiced up, he was still losing and getting busted up hahaha..he as well use his wife as an excuse to bail out...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      dude look at your posts read them you actually think your intelligent writing stupid shiat like that? ?
      <<<<<<< this is what happens when a poster has nothing to say. Here is your overdue bottle

Comment

Jmm has NEVER BEEN STOPPED IF ANYONE SHOULD RETIRE ITS MANNY.
        JMM doesn't agree and has been seriously thinking of retirement. You may want to knock on his door and tell him to reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
          I ll kiss Marquezs ass if he was clean in his last 2 fights with Pac in particular the last..no ****ing way he ll take another fight with pa , why ? Marquez knows he will be put thru the Olympic type if drug testing and that means he will exactly the way he did when he fought Floyd, a slow, fat turd haha because of this suspicion, he never got the fight of year which is clearly hinted at by the organisation...
          but jmm agreed to olympic style testing in this fight and it was mannys team that said no halfway through camp,sore losers excuses excuses 4 fights same result except this time no judges needed jmm always got the best of manny if they fight again same thing ,and youll still have moronic excuses,never have i seen such hysterical fanatacism like mannys followers, just delusional people, these guys are not boxing fans they are manny idolizers, theyre booxing knowledge begins and ends with manny.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            <<<<<<< this is what happens when a poster has nothing to say. Here is your overdue bottle
            my guy won thats your bottle crybaby moron."JMM is shook " man GTFOH STFU....

Comment

you havent made a single non biased thread.
              Sorry to torch you but I picked Marquez to win, won money, called the fight a great fight for Boxing history, argued with Pac fans that JMM won the 3rd fight, said JMM leaped on the ATG status, and yes, I have been a JMM fan as much as a Pac fan as indicated now and in the past. Go.
              Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

JMM doesn't agree and has been seriously thinking of retirement. You may want to knock on his door and tell him to reconsider.
                And someday, you will retire too dude. That's what happens to everyone at some point in their life. Can't fight forever. It doesn't mean he's afraid. Especially if he promised his wife, he'd quit.

Comment

i could care less If he wants to ko Manny again to line his pockets cool, If he retires now Cool his career UNLIKE mannys is complete full circle a succsess story not a disaster humiliation /train wreck like Mannys.

Comment

[QUOTE=boxingfan76;12869657]my guy wonQUOTE]Your guy is the same guy I won money on and is one of my top 10 fighters of the last 10 years. OOPPS!!!!!!! Looks like you spoke too soon.

Comment

*******s are still in denial that their boy was KTFO. Marquez has nothing left to prove against Pacquiao, I could care less for another fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X