No announcement yet.

Khan, "the fights i want in the near future are the ones i lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan, "the fights i want in the near future are the ones i lost

Just saw an interview where he says this. How would you plan the three fights? In what order and in what style to you think khan beats them and re-unifies the division like a boss? Btw he also said he hopes to fight for one of the vacant belts next. ( thinking marquez wbo?)

So Prescott,Peterson and Garcia are his next 3 fights?

Comment

Peterson and garcia seem certain as they have titles and were ringside. Im not sure about presscot

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
        Peterson and garcia seem certain as they have titles and were ringside. Im not sure about presscot
        So he is still ducking the man who beat him the worse???smh

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
          If he's dead set on rematching those three, the order would be Prescott, Peterson, and Garcia.

Personally, I don't care for a Prescott rematch. Peterson and then Garcia would be fine by me.

I'm assuming he fights three times next year. Two easier ones to practice executing the stuff he's learning from his new trainer

Comment

He will never rematch Breidis he is petrified of him.

Amir is just about chasing titles when he don't deserve shots but he will get em as he is a cashcow.

Comment

I hate the Kid more and more, I used to hate Floyd alot, but the hate i feel towards amir in on a whole nother leve, the guy is litterally a complet douch

Comment

From a "boxing" pov:

1. Peterson - right the wrong
                2. Prescott - can't beat him, not beating Garcia
                3. Garcia

From a financial standpoint:

1. Peterson
                2. Garcia
                3. Prescott

Comment

He beat a clean non cheating Peterson easily, Presscott will ice Khan again and a Garcia is a toss up.

Comment

Peterson is the one they'll gun for because he isn't really a concussive hitter it would seem.

Comment

Working...
                    X