Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the fu.ck do you get rid of this Comcast Constant Guard alert?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fu.ck do you get rid of this Comcast Constant Guard alert?

It says I have malware on PC. "DNS changer" to be exact. Scanned my PC with my Norton antivirus, my PC is up to date, ran multiple malware programs and nothing. Looked online and nobody has a clue on how to get rid of this BS. It pops up every webpage and makes viewing a pain. There's no minimizing so it's just there taking up half the page. I'd call Comcast, but their tech's don't know a damn thing and have read all they do is try to sell you some BS malware scanner of theirs.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    It says I have malware on PC. "DNS changer" to be exact. Scanned my PC with my Norton antivirus, my PC is up to date, ran multiple malware programs and nothing. Looked online and nobody has a clue on how to get rid of this BS. It pops up every webpage and makes viewing a pain. There's no minimizing so it's just there taking up half the page. I'd call Comcast, but their tech's don't know a damn thing and have read all they do is try to sell you some BS malware scanner of theirs.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6025052_remo...nschanger.html

Create a restore point after getting rid of that thing

Comment

cancel it and switch to verizon FiOs

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        cancel it and switch to verizon FiOs
        Or if you have an android phone... root it. Then, download the Wireless Tether app. Turn on 3g or 4g... start the app and waaalaaah free mobile hotspot and no extra charge.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          http://www.ehow.com/how_6025052_remo...nschanger.html

Create a restore point after getting rid of that thing
          See, the thing is, there's nothing on my PC. I have 4 pc's connected to my network. It could even be the wireless router that's infected. Ran searches on all computers and none of them detected malware.

Comment

Working...
          X