Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Public Schools want to allow Muslim prayers but not the Lord's prayer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    there are muslim schools.

fyi. i don't if it's for nights and weekends but i ride my bike passed one every day.
    Really? I actually didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      the guys bulge is smaller than triggerhapppy's.
      Tim, why you gotta look at Goldbergs bulge all the time?

Comment

I live in Toronto, so I am an authority on this issue.

Toronto is very multicultural, literally, it had the title of being the most multicultural city in the world.

Toronto has 6 Million People. Whites make up roughly 45% of the city's population, Chinese/East Asian probably accounts for 25%, and South Asian/Hispanic/Blask probably accounts for another 25% or so.

Toronto is very much a mixed city.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Testing new sig.....
          Looking good. Maybe just a tad on the big side.

Comment

For the most part Toronto is a peaceful city.

Most of the large concentrations of Muslims are actually occurring in the suburbs of Toronto (places like Brampton, Mississauga, etc)

Personally, I dont have a problem with Muslims in Toronto.

The black population in Toronto however is involved in a majority of the city's murders, drug trafficking.

Toronto has a big Jamaican population and quite honestly, the Jamaicans are responsible for majority of Toronto's murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
              I live in Toronto, so I am an authority on this issue.

Toronto is very multicultural, literally, it had the title of being the most multicultural city in the world.

Toronto has 6 Million People. Whites make up roughly 45% of the city's population, Chinese/East Asian probably accounts for 25%, and South Asian/Hispanic/Blask probably accounts for another 25% or so.

Toronto is very much a mixed city.
              Sorry, what?

Pull your pretentious head out of your arse. I highly doubt you are the authority on anything. Shut up twat. You are not the only poster in this thread from Toronto.

Wooooo I am at 999 posts, where shall I put my 1000th?

Comment

It always amazes me when Torontonians get so upset at Muslims.

Whats worse, peacefully praying in schools (Muslims) or Jamaicans selling drugs, murdering 50 people a year in Toronto?

If Toronto has a cultural problem, it belongs to Jamaicans.

Muslims live very peacefully in Toronto and I would know because I live here.

The problem in Toronto is black people.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                  Really? I actually didn't know that.
                  Yes, but I hate religions, but the thing is, Cathlics are the founding "fathers" of Canada. So its normal to see it, Islamic/Jewish werent. Do we need a seperate school board for every religion?

ps, the Catholic School Boards go back to the 1850's. So they are integrated with society, besides do you know how many non-Catholics go to these schools? 50% or more just because their parents think it would be better for the kids.

but they have their own School Board/Teachers/Charities that give them cash/ etc etc etc. They dont rely solely on Handouts.

Its like going to Saudi Arabia and them having Muslim Schools, that would be normal right? How about asking them to foot the bill for Jewish or Orthodox schools? Do you think they would say sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                    It always amazes me when Torontonians get so upset at Muslims.

Whats worse, peacefully praying in schools (Muslims) or Jamaicans selling drugs, murdering 50 people a year in Toronto?

If Toronto has a cultural problem, it belongs to Jamaicans.

Muslims live very peacefully in Toronto and I would know because I live here.

The problem in Toronto is black people.
                    Don't sugar coat it. Call them what you really feel. Go ahead, say the N-word.

Comment

There is absolutely no racial tension in Toronto between Muslims and Whites.

Racial tension exists only between Jamaicans and others.

ALSO, there are more Chinese in Toronto than Muslims... Strange how you dont mention that in this thread.

And Muslims congegrate in the suburbs, not so much Toronto proper.

Comment

Working...
                      X