No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Looks To Spoil Spence's Pacquiao Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter Looks To Spoil Spence's Pacquiao Party

By Corey Erdman - Shawn Porter has made a career out of spoiling parties he had no business attending, and was never even invited to in the first place. The stocky, musclebound Ohioan came up through the junior football ranks as an undersized running back before transitioning to amateur boxing. Still carrying around his football heft, Porter d...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porfavor..danny garcia or mikey are gettin manny next...haymon will milk manny as much as he can..spence is too much of a risk.

Comment

Manny has already spoiled that party, he wont fight Spence coming of an impressive Porter win, it will be either one of the Garcia's. the writing is on the wall!

Comment

I know a guy who can spoil the whole show over at PBC, hes on the other side of the street.

Comment

Porter will be competitive, he always is; but I can't see anything other than a win for Spence here.
          Saying that, I think Pac-Porter would be a more entertaining fight than Pac-Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            I know a guy who can spoil the whole show over at PBC, hes on the other side of the street.
            And he chose to stay on that side of the street! Floyd didn't! Cotto didn't! Mikey didn't! Manny didn't! What's up with your guy?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Terence Duckford don't want that smoke💨. He's hiding behind Robert Arums rants.🥊

Comment

There is no Pac party lol...atleast not for Spence

Comment

If anybody can do it it's Porter. I just don't see it happening though

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    And he chose to stay on that side of the street! Floyd didn't! Cotto didn't! Mikey didn't! Manny didn't! What's up with your guy?
                    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Terence Duckford don't want that smoke💨. He's hiding behind Robert Arums rants.🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X