Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Reflects on His TKO Defeat To Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Reflects on His TKO Defeat To Daniel Dubois

As part of a long running advertising campaign that saw Gorman tell viewers I'm the man to beat Daniel Dubois' the pair were matched for the vacant British heavyweight title in a fascinating clash of young, untested Frank Warren heavies at London's O2 Arena. After a lengthy build-up Dubois proved to be the better man on the night thanks largely to his jab, back hand and power which saw Gorman dropped in round three before succumbing to "Triple D" in the fifth round. A bitter pill to swallow for the losing fighter who had occasional success with the left hook but, as he told Boxing Scene, fought the wrong fight on the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut your cok sucking hole Gorman!

Comment

I watched it and thought the opposite. I thought he looked scared to stand in range and punch with Daniel. He threw that counter left from so far out it was hitting air. All that practice with Hatton on the pads was close quarter combinations.Im suprised they dont seem to see where they went wrong.

Comment

Hughie Fury 2.0

Comment

From the first time I watched this guy on YouTube, I was thoroughly unimpressed.

Hype job.

Dubiou's next opponent is shyt too.

Comment

I thought the fight would be closer but he fought like a scared bum. He only attacked when he was nearly plummeted to death.

Comment

It is a big task to figure out exactly the best way to fight your opponent on the night. Good on him to admit mistakes. Contrast that to many fighters who won't even admit they lost to the better man. Hope he can learn from the experience and come back stronger. His next few fights will show a lot as to whether he can progress forward, or just be an 'also ran'.

Comment

Gorman Vs Allen for the vacant English title works well for me. Failing that maybe NG should take a few fights overseas to gain more experience.

Comment

At least he'll fight live opponents, cannot stand This never ending padded out record **** and fake titles that leads the " padders " to believe They can actually fight and box ..

Comment

No need for too much analysis, hes just a very average fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X