Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emceetns View Post
    It would definitely benefit Lopez to wait on the Lomachenko fight, however his mouth wrote the check and like you I am happy to see Teo try to cash it. May the best man win and get full credit for the victory with no excuses (i.e. Lopez was too green, Loma was too old, ect.)
    I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Teo can't wait for 3 years because his body will have outgrown a match with Loma at that time, they are already looking at 140 in the very near future, so it was now or never and he has decided to go for greatness, can only applaud him for that
    Ah, this is news to me, but it’s not surprising. Makes a lot more sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      l0m0 got put on his ass by a WEAK puncher who has BEEN K.O.'d multiple times BEFORE l0m0 stopped him, tagged by Tank's leftovers & beat by a fighter with a dozen losses
      Except Pedraza landed more punches on Davis than he did Loma for 12 rounds. What does that say? Fairly obvious. Loma’s + - is the highest in boxing with Crawford coming in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Loma has forgot more about boxing than lopez knows. Probably makes him quit
        Straight out facts ^^^^^ right their.
        The thread should say how will Teo fans react when he gets put thru the Loma school of boxing.

I reckon they will run just like when he went 12 with the tall Asian dude.lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Has this fight been announced? Fighting over something that may not even happen.
          Bruz their debating were the fight will be.
          This fight is definitely happening and for all them guys riding the hype train of his latest win against Commey , don't forget that Nakittana or however you spell his name took Teo 12.
          Loma is going to make Teo hurt for calling him out in a disrespectful manner.
          Let the schooling begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Bruz their debating were the fight will be.
            This fight is definitely happening and for all them guys riding the hype train of his latest win against Commey , don't forget that Nakittana or however you spell his name took Teo 12.
            Loma is going to make Teo hurt for calling him out in a disrespectful manner.
            Let the schooling begin.
            Thanks, man, I was out of the loop.

Comment

• neither guy will get credit for win. Lomachenko wins and they will say Lopez was green and not ready. Lopez wins and they will say Lomachenko is a natural fw, has injured shoulder or is "old". Prepare for the bs from both sides

Comment

• Originally Posted by j.razor
                l0m0 got put on his ass by a WEAK puncher who has BEEN K.O.'d multiple times BEFORE l0m0 stopped him, tagged by Tank's leftovers & beat by a fighter with a dozen losses

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                Except Pedraza landed more punches on Davis than he did Loma for 12 rounds. What does that say? Fairly obvious. Loma’s + - is the highest in boxing with Crawford coming in second.
                What does the rest (that you wanted to ignore) say for l0m0?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  They'll say Lomachenko is to small and somehow find a way to blame Gervonta Davis
                  This is true. They're already saying he could easily fight at 126 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    neither guy will get credit for win. Lomachenko wins and they will say Lopez was green and not ready. Lopez wins and they will say Lomachenko is a natural fw, has injured shoulder or is "old". Prepare for the bs from both sides
                    Can't wait for all the crying. I'm neutral so far, but I shall start putting more energy into rooting for a Lopez win. Will enjoy all the tears.

If Lopez loses, oh well... He's just a kid at the beginning of his career.

Comment

• Loma fan. Went to see him in London recently. If Teo beats him, I'll tip my hat to him and if he ever fights in the UK, I'll go and watch it. You can't knock 2 guys at the top of their game getting it on.

Comment

Working...
                      X