No announcement yet.

Dropped DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped DAZN

Parting words: If you're going to be f*king with Canelo's fights then expect to lose my auto renewing subscription.

Comment

This is how we distinguish between a boxing fan and a boxer fan. Whiny ass people.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
        Parting words: If you're going to be f*king with Canelo's fights then expect to lose my auto renewing subscription.
        Good call. Did the same and hundreds of people that I know.
        Green k.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          This is how we distinguish between a boxing fan and a boxer fan. Whiny ass people.
          I try to watch PBC, DAZN and Top Rank fights.

We used to root for our favorite fighters, now we root for Al, Bob or Eddie. All this crying been taking the fun out of everything.....

Comment

I still have showtime and ESPN. So I'm good bruh. If there is something on DAZN I want to pay for then I'll do it but I'm not gonna give them money every month for no return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I try to watch PBC, DAZN and Top Rank fights.

We used to root for our favorite fighters, now we root for Al, Bob or Eddie. All this crying been taking the fun out of everything.....
              I watch every single card I can, minus Showtime since I don't have it at the house anymore, for now at least. These sorry excuse for guys are just cheerleaders for certain fighters and/or promoters and it's ****ing pathetic. And this Mr. 29K guy saying he's cancelled DAZN along with the "hundreds of people I know" are such bull****ters. Dude doesn't know hundreds of people and certainly doesn't know anywhere near that amount that would even know what DAZN is and would not only have it, but also cancel. The lengths these guys go to is ****ing embarrassing and a little concerning.

Comment

So much this!

For the OP

Comment

I watch every single card I can, minus Showtime since I don't have it at the house anymore, for now at least. These sorry excuse for guys are just cheerleaders for certain fighters and/or promoters and it's ****ing pathetic. And this Mr. 29K guy saying he's cancelled DAZN along with the "hundreds of people I know" are such bull****ters. Dude doesn't know hundreds of people and certainly doesn't know anywhere near that amount that would even know what DAZN is and would not only have it, but also cancel. The lengths these guys go to is ****ing embarrassing and a little concerning.
                  You watch every card? Omg you're soo cool... It's cute. I guess I can never be a fan because you watch every card.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                    You watch every card? Omg you're soo cool... It's cute. I guess I can never be a fan because you watch every card.
                    You still watch Showtime and ESPN, good for you. No need to resort to patronizing. Whatever Canelo decides to do/not do, feel free to base your actions off that.

Comment

Working...
                    X