How good is NADA..err VADA testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    A drug dealer would know.......
    Know what lol? He’s always complaining about VADA’s lack of transparency, he wants to know their protocol, for years that’s all he goes on about. He just wants to know how to game the system like he already has with USADA.

Comment

Why ask the question when you can go to USADA's site and see every test taken. Can you do that with VADA?
      Honestly I don't care enough to do so. I just get the news from you on here

Comment

I'll look into this VADA conspiracy, I hate juicing of all sorts so any potential corruption surrounding it needs to be weeded out.

Comment

WTF is this thread lol...

Memo is taking shots at Vada. In my view that is a good sign, it means they are doing something right.
          If VADA were useless he would keep quiet and continue to change 40yr old men like Marquez to have a physique never seen before in their life.

How many people have USADA caught?
          And how many people have VADA caught?
          Vada is like the Government trying to catch tax cheats. It doesn’t catch them all - but at least it catches some!

VADA utilizes carbon isotope ratio (CIR) testing on EVERY urine sample it collects from a boxer. USADA often declines to administer CIR testing on grounds that it’s unnecessary and too expensive.
          The less expensive that tests are to administer, the better it is for USADA’s bottom line and less likely to stop a big fight from happening.

USADA looked after the Eric Morales case, which was a f@#king travesty.

USADA looked after Floyd Mayweather IV case, which was another corrupt sh#t show.

Boxers with USADA are not doing ‘Olympic-style testing’, which means that you can be tested twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. If USADA was serious about boxing becoming a clean sport, it wouldn’t do one-offs. If you sign up for USADA testing, they should reserve the right to test you at any time 365-24-7. But that’s not what USADA does - that I know of.

https://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...ng-trust-usada

https://time.com/4030853/floyd-maywe...ng-iv-illegal/

Comment

Hmmmmmmm.....
            Ask your boyfriend, Mr. PBC Breadman Edwards, why he didn't acknowledge Conte's perspective about Canelo's meat contamination or 365 and cross contamination scenarios but was easy to cry Canelo whenever he talks about it in his daily girl bag articles. Jrock is also a SNAC athlete guided by Conte.

that's the problem with boxing. It's obvious that when teams reflect about their earnings and want the glam but don't get it, they become bitter Paulie Malignaggi type people and just hate because it didn't go their way.

Comment

Isn't vada the type of testing that catched most fighters in recent years?

Comment

All drug testing in all sports is a scam.

They don't do any clinical trials before they ban a substance. Most banned substances are banned because they are popular among athletes. Athletes who can afford a good legal team will always beat a dirty test because they can afford expert opinion to combat the testing facility's recommendation in court. The courts are going to look for clinical trials, see that there are none, and throw out the case. That's why they usually reach an out of court settlement. They're weighing court costs against fees and penalties against the boxer.

It seems like any athlete can be popped for anything at anytime because it pretty much is. I know Canelo got a lot of **** for the beef incident but did y'all ever consider what they're actually saying? If it's in Mexican beef why the **** is it banned at all? Clearly Mexico is not a nation of roided super humans.

The way the testing agencies work flintstones kids vitamins could easily get banned. It's all bull**** and the only people it really effects is poorer fighters who can't afford to fight their bull****

The only reason I'm upset with fighter who take known PEDs is because it cancels fights. I don't actually think they were all injecting or cycling. They're getting hit with flavor of the month bull****. Like what happened to Russia not that long ago. Imagine if we banned cortizone without sending out a memo or some **** in the states? Like every HS football team in the nation would have a scandal.

Comment

Working...
                X