Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder, AJ, Dillian All popped for Peds......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder, AJ, Dillian All popped for Peds......

No wonder Hearns wants a rematch in the UK. So he can get AJ to juice up

The only reason Joshua hasn't been caught yet because he has that Vlad pull.top of the line chemist a broken down to a science time line for cycling and when to off cycle.money can achieve that and Joshua has plenty

Comment

Only one of the names in your title has been popped for PED’s

Comment

UKAD is more strict and has a banned substance that VADA doesn't include so the thread doesn't even make sense when UKAD has more prolific testing then VADA who has more loop holes? Maybe you didn't know Whyte was fighting in the U.K so if there was a conspiracy wouldn't they turn the other way ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          UKAD is more strict and has a banned substance that VADA doesn't include so the thread doesn't even make sense when UKAD has more prolific testing then VADA who has more loop holes? Maybe you didn't know Whyte was fighting in the U.K so if there was a conspiracy wouldn't they turn the other way ?
          I get it now, you like UKAD. But UKAD cannot even find the ****ing jiffy bag. Roflmao, google the jiffy bag + UKAD. And come back and tell me if you still think so highly of them.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Only one of the names in your title has been popped for PED’s
            both Aj and Fury been popped for peds too

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
              both Aj and Fury been popped for peds too
              You don’t say AJ and Fury, you said AJ and Wilder.

And I’ve never heard of AJ failing a test either.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                I get it now, you like UKAD. But UKAD cannot even find the ****ing jiffy bag. Roflmao, google the jiffy bag + UKAD. And come back and tell me if you still think so highly of them.
                Ahh the smoking man ,what indeed are you smoking because its got you revved up where you cannot post rationally again ?

UKAD busted Whyte allegedly …..so you are only fighting with yourself. there is no better or liking ,there is just stricter testing and that's UKAD not VADA who deals with much more fighters so they lack the time the UKAD ppl do.

VADA passed Whyte so who is better by your own opinion its VADA right ? Who is really better if strict testing is involved ? We dont even know what substance so maybe you should smoke something else and jut wait until that info comes out.
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-25-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X