Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder they are all DUCKING Dillian Whyte!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder they are all DUCKING Dillian Whyte!!

That was a clinical performance! Whyte showed some serious boxing skills and power. His jab is one of the best in the game.

No wonder AJ offered him **** terms.
    No wonder Wilder doesn’t even like mentioning Whytes name.
    No wonder Tyson Fury publicly says he doesn’t want to fight Dillian Whyte and even bans interviewers from talking about Whyte.

Dillian Whyte beats Wilder and Fury! Facts. Probably loses to AJ, but that is a 50-50 fight.

Did you miss the part where a smaller man put him on the canvas for the second time in his last three fights?

Comment

lol clinical.

Starting to think you brits are all blind and just listen to the commentary

Comment

Getting off of the canvas must impress you

Comment

Fury beats him 12 rounds to nothing.

Wilder brutally knocks him out.

Ruiz beats him 8 rounds to 4.

Joshua knocks him out in the mid to late rounds

Ortiz beats him 10 rounds to two.

Miller and Pulev probably beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Getting off of the canvas must impress you

Comment

The can man and the boogeyman of the division.

I told them Whyte beats both Fury and Wilder last week.

Both are susceptible to left hook and that's Whyte's money shot. Also, Fury can't take body shots and Whyte is called the body snatcher for a reason. Then you have a Wilder who has no chin and has never faced a puncher in his career.

Whyte beats Wilder and Fury. I said it two weeks ago, last week and I'll say it again today.

Comment

He would definitely have his hands full and work cut out for him against Deontay Wilder. He doesn't have a chin but Deontay Wilder does.

Comment

Whyte has no defense at all. He just keeps his hands up with no head movement. Plus he circles into what would be Wilders devastating right hand. Also he’s not a good athlete. He’s always fat and out of shape. After the 2nd round his hands were already up on the ropes in the corner. He’s a fringe contender at best.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    The can man and the boogeyman of the division.

I told them Whyte beats both Fury and Wilder last week.

Both are susceptible to left hook and that's Whyte's money shot. Also, Fury can't take body shots and Whyte is called the body snatcher for a reason. Then you have a Wilder who has no chin and has never faced a puncher in his career.

Whyte beats Wilder and Fury. I said it two weeks ago, last week and I'll say it again today.
                    That’s because you’re a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X