Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte.. Nervous Or Triggered.. At Weigh-In Interview? [Video]

Weigh-in Walk-Ins 58:30
    Post weigh-in interview 1:02:30

After a tense head to head with Rivas where foreheads clashed as the boxers squared off, Whyte seems to not be his talkative self during the interview that followed. Just triggered by the weigh-in seconds earlier and attempting to contain his rage, or nervous at the prospect of facing someone who Whyte himself has mentioned several times in interviews "beat Andy Ruiz Jr in the amateurs"?

He's shook.

Got them pre-fight jitters.

How the tension manifests in the ring on Saturday remains to be seen.

The opening rounds are either going to be tentative or highly explosive.

Comment

He’s just thinking hard. It isn’t going to be easy delivering an effective headbutt to a shorter opponent .

Seriously though, this is a very important fight against a very dangerous fighter. Whyte has a fortune riding on thi fight

Comment

I heard he had a panic attack in the dressing room, and that he got dropped during a sparring session. Anyway thats what I heard.

Comment

This is the kind of cards boxing fans want and really deserve.
          Three 50/50 fights in one night. No one does it better than Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            He's shook.

Got them pre-fight jitters.

How the tension manifests in the ring on Saturday remains to be seen.

The opening rounds are either going to be tentative or highly explosive.
            He does seem a bit shook. I wonder if he's going into the fight with an injury like he did the Parker fight where he says he fractured his hand and his rib in the training camp and had to take a few weeks off training.

Comment

I don't see anything unusual. He's always been a guy who gets heated on occasion. I really don't see Rivas bothering him or being in his head at all.

Comment

I can imagine some serious nerves are kicking in, especially with the winner of this fight being put in as mando. Ive seen that cause nerves over and over again in this sport. But at the same time Whyte is one of those who really gets in to the zone, gets his hackles up and gets ready for a fight in the last day or 2. Hes never great with the interviews at that time.

I see all the Wilder fans having another laugh about AJ in a none AJ thread and not really contributing to the thread with anything of note. Funny stuff. Shame Wilder never had the balls to fight Joshua then you could of had some real fun. But as we all know and as his resume proves hes just a protected chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  This is the kind of cards boxing fans want and really deserve.
                  Three 50/50 fights in one night. No one does it better than Eddie.
                  Its not the kind of cards Americans like, they like home cooked mismatches where they get to see the inevitable happen like in Wrestling which they also think is real.

Comment

Did the dude interviewing him really say "apologies for the language" when Whyte said he was pissed off!? Man they really have emasculated a lot of you dudes in the UK

Comment

Working...
                    X