This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason black people support PBC so much

Seems like they're the only one investing in black American fighters and giving them the opportunity to become stars. DAZN won't give Andrade that shot at Canelo or GGG. The WBC stripped Canelo for not fighting GGG but gave him a brand new title so he wouldn't be mandated to fight Charlo. Arum wouldn't make that investment in Crawford to use Manny to put him over. Crawford & Shakur are complaining about the way Top Rank are promoting their other fighters compared to them.

We like to see our fighters get their shot the same way other groups like to see their fighters get their shot. Nobody else invests in black American fighters the same way PBC does and puts them in position to become stars.

Shut up....

Comment

U gon make Frankie 2 Jabs ejaculate when he sees this thread

Comment

It didn’t take long.Welcome back.

Comment

I’m white and PBC is my favorite.

Has best talent and cards hands down.

Dazn is trash. Trash app. Trash cards. Not worth $20.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Seems like they're the only one investing in black American fighters and giving them the opportunity to become stars. DAZN won't give Andrade that shot at Canelo or GGG. The WBC stripped Canelo for not fighting GGG but gave him a brand new title so he wouldn't be mandated to fight Charlo. Arum wouldn't make that investment in Crawford to use Manny to put him over. Crawford & Shakur are complaining about the way Top Rank are promoting their other fighters compared to them.

We like to see our fighters get their shot the same way other groups like to see their fighters get their shot. Nobody else invests in black American fighters the same way PBC does and puts them in position to become stars.
            Didn't Jacobs just make a shiiiit ton of money to fight Canelo? You don't think this has anything to do with how unexciting and little known Andrade is??
            Last edited by BigZ44; 07-18-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Didn't Jacobs just make a shiiiit ton of money to fight Canelo? You don't think this has anything to do with how unexciting and little known Andrade is??
              Yeah, booboo is straight doodoo bruh.

Comment

I'm Native and I think the PBC has the best roster so I always watch their shows. I don't think I really root for or totally hate PBC, Top Rank or DAZN. Seems like a lot of wasted energy. It's the fights that matter and none of the three are really producing anything amazing.

Comment

Just feels like a lot of guys I like spread out over PBC, Top Rank and DAZN in a bunch of stay busy fights.

Comment

The same reason other races support their own.

Comment

Working...
                    X