No announcement yet.

Why don't NFL players make NBA money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    To honor a promise... I’m going back to Cali to bury my cousin...

Sitting Shiiva is my culture.. I don’t want to go back..but. Ill meet a few posters, photos won’t be shared on line..

For me, dealing with family matters... leaves me drained.
    I have nothing to prove here... I’ve already slapped up on fools... so... if your trying to lure me out... you will lose credibility...... I email with a lot of dudes on his site..

They will tell you.... Z is a real guy,funny as ****... May by ugly too.. it’s all good.. today is my 15th year of being married to the same woman.... for me.. that’s a big thing..

I am an old degenerate gamble... I put my money where my mouth is...
    You always say that sh**t but never post a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      True. Nobody outside of US gives a sht about Football.

Football is an extremely boring sport.
      Exactly... I’d revolutionize the game myself, by allowing old school nfl hits...clothes lining.. chop blocks... Pete rose style home plate catcher hits on goalies..

I want the offensive players to have the freedom to lay nfl hits on goalies... defensive player.. the freedom to torpedo whoever was near or expecting to receive te kick ball...

They, European dudes never played smear the qvuuer..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I see all of these NFL players on social media low key kind of jealous of NBA players contracts even MLB players get bigger contract

Why the NFL not paying these guys? Are NFL players less valuable than athletes in other sports?
        Well seeing how an NFL roster consists of 53 men, plus practice squad, plus a coach for every position, an offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, and head coach, also add the fact that they only play 16 games instead of 80+ and it becomes easier to understand why Basketball players who have a 12 men roster and a handful of coaches get paid more.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You always say that sh**t but never post a thing.
          I do, but to people who email me. I smashed your boys..

Epic boxingscene chit... homie..

You vs me...

That’s fine. With me...

You pick the mods.l you create the thread..

Skew it like sunspace did... loser never posts again?

Dude... I smashed a few fools..

I got banned for making fun of you and your culture..

Your credibility is going way down...

Comment

I do, but to people who email me. I smashed your boys..

Epic boxingscene chit... homie..

You vs me...

That’s fine. With me...

You pick the mods.l you create the thread..

Skew it like sunspace did... loser never posts again?

Dude... I smashed a few fools..

I got banned for making fun of you and your culture..

Your credibility is going way down...
            All i want are the pics.

Comment

All i want are the pics.
              I want you to email me, then, I cc everyone who knows me, then you never post???

Comment

A few big reasons:

1. They're expendable. A top rated NFL position player can be replaced by a draft pick for a lot cheaper. A top rated NBA player generally cannot. Drafts are more important in the NFL than they are in the NBA. You're able to draft players in the 7th round who can immediately contribute to your team while barely making any money.

2. Their careers are much shorter than NBA careers. That's a big reason why you don't see guaranteed contracts.

3. Zero Leverage. Because players are expendable, a player strike is almost impossible.

Comment

I want you to email me, then, I cc everyone who knows me, then you never post???
                  Man, that would be a hassle to create an email, what's wrong with on here?

Comment

At Finotox hahahaha I'm American I should no but yea your right.the NBA also do alot of investing time and love to other countries which the nfl greatly lacks.very sad really when you think about it.

Comment

Man, that would be a hassle to create an email, what's wrong with on here?
                      Plus 5 k escrow account,, I’m a degenerate better,,,, I really am crazy..... my wife... beautiful woman, says you are crazy .... I’m crazy.... I’ll post photos... on this site of females holding jhonny and rejecting me...

I’ll post photos of me breaking bread....the meal.. not me or my guests... I don’t think you get it, I hate most people in my family... hate is a weak word.. I dispise them ........ I try not to, but.... they say stupid chit..
                      I’m not doing good... mentally, I’m not good... I’m a weak lil hoe.... I’m not good.. I just want to laugh, at me, and anything funny.. I don’t want drama.. jhonny provides enough of that...

I’m going to really go crazy in Cali, I’m avoiding San Jose, Fresno, and many negative places.....

Comment

Working...
                      X