No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Brutally Knocks Out Jorge Cota in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    sure bro....pbc on a roll the past 2 weekends with the thrilling Charlo Clown cards!!lol!! Like I said...Run-time will make the PAC fight a snoozer....Spence easy and ugly over Porter...Wilder beats down an even older/slower Ortiz again....
    Like I said pussie. You name Dazn an app I said A promotional company. Both Ortiz and Wilder would scrap white hoe ass. PBC is constantly putting on fights. And your f@ggot ass is watching. Thanks pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Like I said pussie. You name Dazn an app I said A promotional company. Both Ortiz and Wilder would scrap white hoe ass. PBC is constantly putting on fights. And your f@ggot ass is watching. Thanks pussie
      call it wat u want juvi...Still good competitive fights. And u did see Ortiz last fight...old timer doesn’t have chance!! And will watch as long as pbc mismatches r free!!

Comment

call it wat u want juvi...Still good competitive fights. And u did see Ortiz last fight...old timer doesn’t have chance!! And will watch as long as pbc mismatches r free!!
        Exactly keep watching bytch! And the people you say or easy would white wash whites bytch ass. You seen what the last PBC fighter did to Joshua right? Wilder would sleep White.

Like I told the last pussie! You better pray PBC fighters don't fight the fighters on the other side. And PBC is still winning f@ggot.

But can you name a promotional company and their fights f@ggot?????????

A PROMOTIONAL COMPANY AND THEIR FIGHTS??? Checkmate f@ggot

Comment

Exactly keep watching bytch! And the people you say or easy would white wash whites bytch ass. You seen what the last PBC fighter did to Joshua right? Wilder would sleep White.

Like I told the last pussie! You better pray PBC fighters don't fight the fighters on the other side. And PBC is still winning f@ggot.

But can you name a promotional company and their fights f@ggot?????????

A PROMOTIONAL COMPANY AND THEIR FIGHTS??? Checkmate f@ggot
          are u still in junior high?? So insecure and ****phobic...u know what they say about ...Lol!!! U win youngster!!

Comment

are u still in junior high?? So insecure and ****phobic...u know what they say about ...Lol!!! U win youngster!!
            Naw! I called your bluff though chump. You was hating on Haymon and PBC when a Haymon fighter just beat the breaks off of Joshua. Wilder would beat the breaks off of white.

And YOU STILL DIDN'T NAME A PROMOTIONAL COMPANY AND THE FIGHTS THEY HAVE????

Dazn is app with multiple organizations. Name me an ORGINAZTION AND THEIR FIGHTS???? Checkmate f@ggot

Comment

Naw! I called your bluff though chump. You was hating on Haymon and PBC when a Haymon fighter just beat the breaks off of Joshua. Wilder would beat the breaks off of white.

And YOU STILL DIDN'T NAME A PROMOTIONAL COMPANY AND THE FIGHTS THEY HAVE????

Dazn is app with multiple organizations. Name me an ORGINAZTION AND THEIR FIGHTS???? Checkmate f@ggot
              yea yea Juvi...and Aj beat the crap out Pbc undefeated Hw’s Martin and Breazeale...so wat! And Wilder got schooled and clowned by Feather-fisted Fat Fury and got a swollen left eye and gift draw!! Haymon an advise...and Pbc has multiple promotional banners as well - Lions Only, Dibella promotions, TmT...call it wat u like...Dazn has the worldwide stars signed to contracts - Canelo, Aj, Ggg, etc

Comment

yea yea Juvi...and Aj beat the crap out Pbc undefeated Hw’s Martin and Breazeale...so wat! And Wilder got schooled and clowned by Feather-fisted Fat Fury and got a swollen left eye and gift draw!! Haymon an advise...and Pbc has multiple promotional banners as well - Lions Only, Dibella promotions, TmT...call it wat u like...Dazn has the worldwide stars signed to contracts - Canelo, Aj, Ggg, etc
                I only named Haymon fighters f@ggot. And the fighters you named aren't Haymon top fighters. Joshua was supposed to be number 1 right? Got his ass beat. Martin was never considered p4p f@ggot.

Wilder laid Fury out like a $2 dollar hooker. But CHECKMATE F@GGOT!! You couldn't name ONE single promotional company that is putting on better fights than Haymon and PBC.

Another BODY BAG under my belt!!!! Lmao!! NEXT

Comment

I only named Haymon fighters f@ggot. And the fighters you named aren't Haymon top fighters. Joshua was supposed to be number 1 right? Got his ass beat. Martin was never considered p4p f@ggot.

Wilder laid Fury out like a $2 dollar hooker. But CHECKMATE F@GGOT!! You couldn't name ONE single promotional company that is putting on better fights than Haymon and PBC.

Another BODY BAG under my belt!!!! Lmao!! NEXT
                  insecure juvi!!

Comment

insecure juvi!!
                    Couldn't name a company. Like I thought! Checkmate

Comment

Working...
                    X