Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Okay.

Well, I purchased her video, a picture of her, I purchased her Snapchat, I tip to play a song in her room every once in a while.

She lives in another country.

I talk to her a lot. I was talking to her today as a matter of fact.

I’m trying to get her to visit me, but I highly suspect that she’s gonna want me to pay for her airfare, as well as other expenses.

She’s very special to me. To me, she’s more that just a cam girl.
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    There arr some smoking hot romanian girls in the UK with killer bodies

Its just too bad they are all actual prostitutes

It must be a cultural thing. Almost every romanian girl is a hooker over here and thier men are pimping them out

Strange af
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    My heart is broken just like her vag
    Originally posted by jaded View Post
    If she cuckolded you in your dream I wonder if maybe that's what you are subconsciously in search of...a cuckold relationship.

Anyways...you see what happens? You gave her your money and then she cuckolded you in your sleep. Never trust a cam-whore dude.
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Just beat off to webcams dude, God doesn't give a sht what you spend your money on.

Whatever makes you happy.
    Originally posted by b morph View Post
    It’s alright the Romanian girl was never going to work out anyways. It was nice she talked to me and we developed an “online” relationship I guess, but it was always fake. I always knew she had a boyfriend, but she did not know that I knew. I played dumb. She said things like she wanted me to come to Romania to meet her over the summer. She said the winter wasn’t a good time. And I knew why she said that. Her boyfriend works construction, so his work would be slower over the winter and he would be home a lot. In the summer he would be busy working all day.

I told one of her friends about it. Her friend cams too and I would talk to her sometimes. Then her friend told her that I knew. Apparently, my girl told her friend that I was acting weird. Then the friend told my girl that I knew about her boyfriend. So apparently, she is mad that I did not tell her that I knew. She stopped talking to me because of that. I think that is really petty.

Yeah messing with cam girls is fun.

The girl I made out with for half an hour, she gave me a big boner. Her teats were huge and very soft and fluffy. Supple. Had some weight to them. At one point, I played the bongos with them. She laughed at that, she thought it was funny.

She has not talked to me since and I did not go to the weekly party this past Friday because I had to get up early on Saturday. I’m thinking of going this upcoming Friday though. She might be there. Maybe I’ll get naked in front of everyone. She might like that. She showed me her boobs, so I could show her my c0ck. I’ll have to shave though. Forest down there. It makes my c0ck look teeny weeny.
    Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Beercules fucked her.
    Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Oh god he cucked me!

lol, shave your nuts before you show her anything. now you know what its like to be married, you give all your money to some chick and she cucks you.

what happened to that old cougar that was giving you the massages?

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
      lol, shave your nuts before you show her anything. now you know what its like to be married, you give all your money to some chick and she cucks you.

Being married sucked, I'd never do it again.

I looked through my transaction history from a year ago and was like....wtf?

Its a suckers game, just find horny milfs looking for c0ck on apps.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post

Lol I got a massage from her a couple of months ago actually! First time back since the pandemic. Her business is hurting bad! I cancelled my membership at massage envy a while back cuz fu#k paying $60 a month. I just shoot her a text if I want a massage.

Her massages are always good but she still remains professional. It’s always nice cuz I always think that the way she does the stretches and moves my body around, I always feel like my c0ck gets exposed because I feel fresh air on it and I get off on that.

Cuz you know, the way a professional massage is supposed to be, you’re c0ck and balls remain covered at all times and the masseuse is trained on how to properly drape the sheets so you remain covered. As a matter of fact, clients are told, “undress to your comfort level,” so some people keep their undies on.

So knowing all of that, it makes me super horny and very hard because I’m quite sure she takes a peak. And I know I have a big tent going when she flips me on my back and she can definitely see the tent. I’m quite sure she likes it too because we always have a big, long hug afterwards, even with the virus crap lol.

Comment

• I had women tip me to stroke my 10 incher. They're probably just gay men posing as women, but my dick is big enough to be admired by both women and men.

Comment

• the fact that you even know this site exist makes you a loser

Comment

• You are not a loser; you are most like a cuckold. She probably had “relationships” like this with all of her clients because it makes them feel special and tip her more. Of course, it’s possible that she gives you a special preference, but I doubt that. Models on websites like live****guide.com are nice and kind to everyone because it’s their job and how they make money. You probably just need some more time to understand what’s going on. And I am genuinely interested in how this relationship is going now. Are you still together? Honestly, I doubt that a lot, but who knows?
              Last edited by Nardeant; 09-05-2022, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nardeant View Post
                You are not a loser; you are most like a cuckold. She probably had “relationships” like this with all of her clients because it makes them feel special and tip her more. Of course, it’s possible that she gives you a special preference, but I doubt that. Models on websites like live****guide.com are nice and kind to everyone because it’s their job and how they make money. You probably just need some more time to understand what’s going on. And I am genuinely interested in how this relationship is going now. Are you still together? Honestly, I doubt that a lot, but who knows?
                Lol I talk to her all the time! Most days I send her a message. I actually had a video call with her a few weeks ago. We talked for 10 or 15 min. She had to leave because her boyfriend was coming home hahahaha. We have a very honest friendship.

I still have dreams of vacationing in her country and meeting her in person.

Ive been her supporter and friend for the past 3 and a half years. We still keep in touch, even though she doesn’t cam anymore. But I am subscribed to her OnlyFans lol. She does fun things for money.

Comment

Lol I talk to her all the time! Most days I send her a message. I actually had a video call with her a few weeks ago. We talked for 10 or 15 min. She had to leave because her boyfriend was coming home hahahaha. We have a very honest friendship.

I still have dreams of vacationing in her country and meeting her in person.

Ive been her supporter and friend for the past 3 and a half years. We still keep in touch, even though she doesn’t cam anymore. But I am subscribed to her OnlyFans lol. She does fun things for money.
                  who she be?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

who she be?
                    Oh I mean, I don’t want to disclose her name or anything.

Shes actually worried about her nudes being posted online everywhere. I mean they’re already out there. I think she got some of them taken down.

She has her OnlyFans now, but she told me she’s only going to make maybe $200 per month off of that. Shes doing OnlyFans just for the longtime members and people who she trusts, like me. She’s going into real estate now. She did some of that before, so she has the experience.

I’m a nice guy.

Comment

Oh I mean, I don’t want to disclose her name or anything.

Shes actually worried about her nudes being posted online everywhere. I mean they’re already out there. I think she got some of them taken down.

She has her OnlyFans now, but she told me she’s only going to make maybe $200 per month off of that. Shes doing OnlyFans just for the longtime members and people who she trusts, like me. She’s going into real estate now. She did some of that before, so she has the experience.

I’m a nice guy.
                      It's me, man. You put me up to this. I aint telling a soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X