Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia-Hogan Scoring: Judges Agreed On Just Six of 12 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a tough fight to score. I had it 7-5 Hogan but it could have easily been 7-5 Munguia. Definitely no robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      You are delusional and oscar is a full fledged piece of ****
      lol you know Hogan's team chose the judges right? They specifically requested 3 American judges and thats what they got. It was mentioned during the broadcast.

Comment

Oscar is a dirty dog and fixes whatever fight he can I've always said him and bhop was rigged by Oscar love to see the betting on that one sport needs rid of him hope Eddie hearn takes him out boxing needs him gone

Comment

Just rewatched the fight
          Hard fight to judge without doubt
          Sad that Hogan doesn’t have much power , he hurt him though a few times or stunned him
          Just not enough to stop him from coming
          I would love to know how many times Munguia missed the target
          Either way I would still give it to Hogan by two-three rounds
          That overhand right was ridiculous , Munguia just prone to that right

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Nope, according to the Stats.in each round, it was a extremely competitive.fight
            You can make the case for 114-114 or 115-113 but 116-112 for Mungia? Like you said the fight was close and competitive but Mungia was given 8 rounds by one of the judges! Which 8 did he win? This is why there are many who believe that boxing is rigged and corrupt!

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              Munguia started celebrating as soon as he heard Roldan's name was the last score to be read. Poor kid knew he was about to get away with the win. He even said he thought the fight was a draw, which is refreshingly honest. I'm not going to call this a robbery. The hometown fighter got the nod. Those people were screaming their heads off every time Munguia took a swing. You were not about to take that victory away from them.

Hogan did extremely well considering he was just a sacrificial lamb, but Munguia kept it close enough to get the decision in HIS homeland.
              The people were screaming their heads off, but it was clear as day that Munguia was swinging wildly at air and missing almost everything.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                lol you know Hogan's team chose the judges right? They specifically requested 3 American judges and thats what they got. It was mentioned during the broadcast.
                He didn’t chose the judges, he just requested American judges. Big difference.

Comment

If only Hogan had a bit more power
                  Just to back him up

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    If only Hogan had a bit more power
                    Just to back him up
                    Would it have mattered? Likely would have called it a slip like when Gvozdyk knocked down Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Would it have mattered? Likely would have called it a slip like when Gvozdyk knocked down Stevenson.
                      Just saying it would paint a different picture
                      I thought Hogan won
                      Don’t care what anyone says , I saw it with my own eyes lol
                      But yeah , I get what your saying

Comment

Working...
                      X