• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien broner offers 10k if you quit your job

WTF??

Fooseytube already did this

Comment

This dude just needs to stop with the shenanigans. One day he might need that $10,000 when he finds himself unemployed.

Comment

Damn Broner you cease to amaze me?????

Comment

Wendy's workers won't see $10k for like a year with bills. They better take up AB.

If he walked up in my place talking about $10k...come on bro, I make that in a month, you better go higher than that

Comment

Take that 10k, go get you another job at another Wendy's.... Profit

Comment

10k??? meh! What a clown.
              Offer me a million and then we are talking.

Comment

How old is this dude again? How do you have a dozen kids, in your mid 20's and still havent grown up and still act like a buffoon.

Those are a dozen kids with a stupid ass role model of a dad. SMH

Comment

Broner is only doing this so that people won't focus on him being exposed by a stripper a couple of days ago. She said broner had a weak and skinny 4-incher. She also said he tried to make her lick his @ss but was rejected.

4-incher at 16:00
                  @ss lick at 10:00

Comment

What's $10000 really?

Folks can argue the who/what/why/etc but, for a moment, let's think about what's being offered.

$10000, depending on where you live and your family situation, is basically enough to sustain an individual for an easy 6 months (rent, utilities, phone, food, etc); at worse, you should be able to live off of that for 2-3 months.

To that, depending on the state you live in, you can add unemployment to it for a while.

At shortest maybe 5 months, but you're basically looking at 10 months to a year of having the immediate future taken care of, to then pursue what you actually wanted to do with your time (very few people earnestly wake up wanting to build a career in fast food).

Finish up your degree, pursue work in whatever you went to school for, get a paid jumpstart on a trade that will pay more than the fast food job anyway, try to get it poppin on YouTube/Instagram/Snapchat, start a hustle, whatever.

You've got a 5-12 month window to try and do something you actually want to do, before possibly coming back if things don't work.

Comment

Working...
                    X