Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up ith the floyd ducking canelo talk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up ith the floyd ducking canelo talk?

Like really, who is canelo to deserve a shot at floyd. Believe me, i aint no floyd nuthugger at all, i dont like him, but i know he is a great fighter, but come on canelo... who are his best fights? 2 weight division smaller lopez? Old man mosley? Washed up Cintron? Gomez? Hahaha.

What has canelo shown to prove he deserves or has a shot at mayweather? He has power, and good combinations but thats it, hes a plodder, he has average speed and not great defense, and has fought NO ONE. Guerrero is atleast more deserving based on the skill of opponents he has fought.

Why is this whole floyd ducking canelo talk coming up? Is it just people hating on floyd, finding something to complain about? Besides matinez, trout (no fanbase), lara (no fan base) and pacquiao, guerrero is the next best option.

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    Like really, who is canelo to deserve a shot at floyd. Believe me, i aint no floyd nuthugger at all, i dont like him, but i know he is a great fighter, but come on canelo... who are his best fights? 2 weight division smaller lopez? Old man mosley? Washed up Cintron? Gomez? Hahaha.

What has canelo shown to prove he deserves or has a shot at mayweather? He has power, and good combinations but thats it, hes a plodder, he has average speed and not great defense, and has fought NO ONE. Guerrero is atleast more deserving based on the skill of opponents he has fought.

Why is this whole floyd ducking canelo talk coming up? Is it just people hating on floyd, finding something to complain about? Besides matinez, trout (no fanbase), lara (no fan base) and pacquiao, guerrero is the next best option.
    ..Canelo has been ducking every JMW..he never fought a top ten and like every boxer in the sport he want to fight mayweather..even omar narvaez, abner marez, gamboa, every boxer will like to fight mayweather but they have to earn it..Canelo by ducking his division is I n bad spot..nobody now if he have skills or not since hit small and old ppl who won't hit you back is pretty easy...

Comment

canelo is calling out floyd but floyd is still on a fake as vacation or whatever the **** hes doing instead of fighting a prime canelo, floyd wants gueerrero instead of canelo cause hes always dukks fighters at their peak and prime

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        ..Canelo has been ducking every JMW..he never fought a top ten and like every boxer in the sport he want to fight mayweather..even omar narvaez, abner marez, gamboa, every boxer will like to fight mayweather but they have to earn it..Canelo by ducking his division is I n bad spot..nobody now if he have skills or not since hit small and old ppl who won't hit you back is pretty easy...
        i agree with everything you said bro, green sent

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          canelo is calling out floyd but floyd is still on a fake as vacation or whatever the **** hes doing instead of fighting a prime canelo, floyd wants gueerrero instead of canelo cause hes always dukks fighters at their peak and prime
          what do you see in canelo that makes you think floyd is ducking him, asides from the fact that hes young? also what has he done to deserve floyd?

Comment

Hello!!! This is boxing scene. Floyd is ducking everybody here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              How you know that canelo is in his prime...you found that out when he fought old shot Mosley or when he fought josesito Lopez ( a 140 pounder)..

Comment

Because whenever a fighter calls out Floyd and he doesn't fight him right away, that automatically means that Floyd thinks he will lose and is ducking them.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  Because whenever a fighter calls out Floyd and he doesn't fight him right away, that automatically means that Floyd thinks he will lose and is ducking them.
                  Ooooooo...

Comment

Dont worry when the fight is made in Sept these same posters will say Canelo is a cherry pick

Comment

Working...
                    X