Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH just set the stage for Charlo vs Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea this is the kind of matchup id like to see. Im tired of Charlo and Andrade calling out Canelo cuz it’s not that realistic at the moment.

Andrade-Charlo is a proper fight at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
      Vegas is booked both are title holders (Andrade earned his) but i dont see why both of these guys cant fight. Winner gets a December dance with Canelo in a unifying bout. Lets get ready to rumble.
      good fight , but not a vegas fight...
      put those two on the under card of joshua-ruiz and then we are on business...

Comment

Andrade should be pissed and questioning DAZN as far as why is he not approved for a shot at Canelo but Kovalev is who is not even signed to DAZN?

If I'm Charlo, no F#CKING WAY I would sign to DAZN looking at what is happening with Andrade and him not even being in the running for a shot at Canelo and he is SIGNED to DAZN

But Yeah, HELL YES this should happen next they just fought on the same damn night

Comment

Dlh should start a little fire and tweet that hearn and dazn rejected Andrade because they think he's **** and unworthy of a canelo fight that would set the ldbc hood rats on them

Comment

Working...
          X