Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-14-2018, 05:47 PM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2022 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,205,635.45
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Youíre making it about race though. Why canít you just let people have their opinions and evaluate them on their merit instead of making it about race? Iím black and I can tell you that there are plenty of blacks who are on the loma train. Maybe itís not the majority of black boxing fans, but there are plenty of blacks who believe in his hype.

Iím not even saying that heís not going to end up being an atg. Iím just saying donít write off black people who arenít completely sold yet as racist just because. Thereís nothing wrong with thinking Spence is higher on the p4p list at this point. It really doesnít matter. Theyíre both young and we will all get to see how their careers play out.
You got a point, I understand what you mean, peace dude.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-14-2018, 05:49 PM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2464 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,029,998,039,040.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon312 View Post
The guys has beaten Walters, Russel Jr, Rigo, and Linares. All these guys are A-LEVEL fighters. We give guys like Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Wilder, Joshua, Fury, The Charlos, and Mikey so much credit but none of these guys have beaten the quality of fighters that Loma has beaten. Let's just appreciate the phenomenal talent that we are witnessing. The boxing community is becoming one big race war.
The forum is a cesspool of ignorance and racial division. I hope people hear you and think about what you wrote.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:15 PM #113
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 25,427.81
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
You got a point, I understand what you mean, peace dude.
Respect.

As a fan whoíd you rather see loma face next?
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:32 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
mcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,854.81

Quote:
Because GGG isn't a skillfull fighter? GGG has high stalking skills, shifting and arm blocking tricks,
but you just don't know sht about boxing.

I never did prefer one style at all, I just like good active and down to earth fighters.
You're just talking sht at this point, and yeah I destroyed your argument trying to deny racism towards white fighters.
You're just trying to defend your racist pass wich is cool.

When the guy brings up "they did the same with Floyd", using the past as an excuse you know you're dealing with a racist LOL
lol you need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I never said GGG wasn't skilled, he is skilled at different aspects in comparison to someone like floyd or loma. What i was saying is that people like you, and the basic casual boxing fan always found ways to hate highly skilled and technical boxers like floyd for example.

Bu bu but GGG is exciting, comes forward and takes punishment and is always looking for the KO!!" Thats how you guys used to sound. Now that loma is around those same people love watching highly technical boxers and can now really appreciate the "sweet science"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

and your "racism" claim is complete bullsht. HBO and the boxing media have been trying for YEARS to make GGG into a superstar. Hyped him like he was some unstoppable beast even though he was fighting weak competition, always had him highly ranked on p4p lists, etc. The same goes for Kovalev to a lesser attempt. The boxing media constantly hyped him up, had him highly ranked on p4p lists and went crazy when he beat bernard hopkins despite him being like 50 years old. Lol you know if floyd beat a a guy in his 50's no one would give him credit LMAO.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 05-14-2018 at 06:36 PM.
mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:43 PM #115
Undisputed Champion

BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Respect.

As a fan whoíd you rather see loma face next?
130 Berchelt or Tank

135 a solid top 10 right handed tune up like Beltran, Commey or Crolla then Easter/Mickey winner.

140 Relikh who just beat Barthelimy for a 4th division title

Loma need to grow a bit more into 135 and fix some stuff. He's not fully ready. So 12 rounds against a Beltran would be good, Beltran is bigger, goes to the body well, cutt off the ring well, went 12 with Bud, not an easy fight for lil Lomo.

IMO the best 3 P4P fighters are Mickey, Bud and Loma where you can make a case for any of them as P4P kings.
Mickey is slightly bigger than Loma, so they need a solid prep with at least one tune up to be ready for a P4P clash at 135, see they will have 2 fights and fight Mickey early 2019 IMO.

It will be a good clash, yeah Mickey is a beast and smart but he isn't not that fast and active, there is a fight IMO
Old 05-14-2018, 06:45 PM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2464 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,029,998,039,040.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 

Quote:
Youíre making it about race though. Why canít you just let people have their opinions and evaluate them on their merit instead of making it about race? Iím black and I can tell you that there are plenty of blacks who are on the loma train. Maybe itís not the majority of black boxing fans, but there are plenty of blacks who believe in his hype.

Iím not even saying that heís not going to end up being an atg. Iím just saying donít write off black people who arenít completely sold yet as racist just because. Thereís nothing wrong with thinking Spence is higher on the p4p list at this point. It really doesnít matter. Theyíre both young and we will all get to see how their careers play out.
Im white. I like Spence. I like his body attack and his calmness in the ring. Is he top P4P? Don't care... I just enjoy watching him fight.
I'm white I don't like Ward I don't like his bending of the rules.
I'm white and I like Golovkin. I like fighters that come forward and seek and destroy.
I'm white and Tommy Hearns is in the top two of my favorite fighters ever. I love his heart, power and world class boxing skills.
I'm white and Duran is the other guy in my top two list. I love his ruthlessness and incredible infighting skills.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:46 PM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
lol you need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I never said GGG wasn't skilled, he is skilled at different aspects in comparison to someone like floyd or loma. What i was saying is that people like you, and the basic casual boxing fan always found ways to hate highly skilled and technical boxers like floyd for example.

Bu bu but GGG is exciting, comes forward and takes punishment and is always looking for the KO!!" Thats how you guys used to sound. Now that loma is around those same people love watching highly technical boxers and can now really appreciate the "sweet science"

and your "racism" claim is complete bullsht. HBO and the boxing media have been trying for YEARS to make GGG into a superstar. Hyped him like he was some unstoppable beast even though he was fighting weak competition, always had him highly ranked on p4p lists, etc. The same goes for Kovalev to a lesser attempt. The boxing media constantly hyped him up, had him highly ranked on p4p lists and went crazy when he beat bernard hopkins despite him being like 50 years old. Lol you know if floyd beat a a guy in his 50's no one would give him credit LMAO.

I have been saying for a while HBO (mainly Merchant) were haters/racist towards Floyd, well, against him despite Floyd being their cash cow, it fired back to them when Floyd left.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:53 PM #118
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
130 Berchelt or Tank

135 a solid top 10 right handed tune up like Beltran, Commey or Crolla then Easter/Mickey winner.

140 Relikh who just beat Barthelimy for a 4th division title

Loma need to grow a bit more into 135 and fix some stuff. He's not fully ready. So 12 rounds against a Beltran would be good, Beltran is bigger, goes to the body well, cutt off the ring well, went 12 with Bud, not an easy fight for lil Lomo.

IMO the best 3 P4P fighters are Mickey, Bud and Loma where you can make a case for any of them as P4P kings.
Mickey is slightly bigger than Loma, so they need a solid prep with at least one tune up to be ready for a P4P clash at 135, see they will have 2 fights and fight Mickey early 2019 IMO.

It will be a good clash, yeah Mickey is a beast and smart but he isn't not that fast and active, there is a fight IMO
Yea a Beltran tune up before the clash with Mickey could be interesting. I see the Mickey fight being more than a year off tho.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:58 PM #119
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
Im white. I like Spence. I like his body attack and his calmness in the ring. Is he top P4P? Don't care... I just enjoy watching him fight.
I'm white I don't like Ward I don't like his bending of the rules.
I'm white and I like Golovkin. I like fighters that come forward and seek and destroy.
I'm white and Tommy Hearns is in the top two of my favorite fighters ever. I love his heart, power and world class boxing skills.
I'm white and Duran is the other guy in my top two list. I love his ruthlessness and incredible infighting skills.
Cool. Iím black and rocky is a great movie series lol.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:02 PM #120
Interim Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
BLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond reputeBLACK KNOT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,475.84
For your sandy vagin@. - ShoulderRoll 

These fools wish Lomachenko was black!!! They'd be outta of their minds they would call loma the best ever! gayweather jr would be forgotten. hilariously Lomachenko has utterly dominated every black fighter he's faced. I want loma to keep winning just to laugh at their reactions I wasn't a big fan of loma but I am now due to him making the demographic delirious!!! Keep making em mad Lomachenko!!!
BLACK KNOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, hate, loma, receives, tired

User Tag List