No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    yup it never ends. look no further than the post above yours.
    That's because the **** ups never end. If Trump, or one of his idiot surrogates like Giuliani doesn't do dumb sh-t, there would be nothing for anyone to discuss.

Comment

• http://www.businessinsider.com/us-jo...il-2018-2018-5

The US added fewer jobs than expected in April, but the unemployment rate fell to a 17-year low, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' monthly jobs report released on Friday.

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 164,000. Economists had forecast a rise by 193,000 according to Bloomberg. Job gains in March were revised higher.

The unemployment rate fell to 3.9% after holding steady at 4.1% for six months. It is the lowest level since late 2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        We can't just talk about the positives and not the negatives. The thread is about his presidency, it's not "Post good things Trump does".
        What are some positive things Trump has done that has earned your praise?

Comment

• Check out this wanna be Mussolini......

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
            What are some positive things Trump has done that has earned your praise?
            I have posted the job numbers monthly and I have also posted some other positive things he has done. I haven't praised anything.

Comment

Trump saved three people from NK death camps!

Yeah but what about his lawyer?

Trump is negotiating North and South Korean peace and the South Korean President thanks President Trump for it!

Yeah but it was really the South Korean president and I'm gonna ignore the fact that he said Trump deserves praise for facilitating the peace talks.

Trump is deescalating the Syrian conflict and has ended funding to the White Helmets due to their questionable sourcing!

He's just sucking Putin's di ck thats why.

It never ends. That meme with Trump curing cancer and there is still protesters is accurate as fu ck.
              Superfans will be superfans.

It's becoming more and more obvious the more successes Trump keeps having.

Comment

That meme with Trump curing cancer and there is still protesters is accurate as fu ck.
                One of my faves!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Bibi and Adam Ali, two peas in a pod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

This is the main reason he hates Obama; Obama was the ONLY senator that voted against going to war. Obama was right not to believe this lying piece of sh-t.

He's been a proven liar yet Trump sides with him. SMDH!!

Comment

Working...
                      X