Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Bash Don King To His Face For Supporting Trumps Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canada should build a wall to keep Americans out.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
      If the US had dealt with decades of Mexican suicide bombers, the comparison might make a bit more sense. But sure, of course Arum is trying to be endearing to potential Mexican customers. Mexicans have been Arum's bread and butter for decades.
      Decades of suicide bombers? Your talking nonsense. If the US was taking Mexican land every year, forcing the inhabitants out their homes and purposely targeting women and children the comparison would make more sense

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Decades of suicide bombers? Your talking nonsense. If the US was taking Mexican land every year, forcing the inhabitants out their homes and purposely targeting women and children the comparison would make more sense
        You may have encountered some inaccurate information about the situation, but I'm certainly happy to discuss the issue with you with an open mind and respect. Although this thread may not be the best place to do it. Any objection to taking this discussion to PM?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          I think Canada should build a wall to keep Americans out.
          Yeah we dont want school shooting over here

Comment

You may have encountered some inaccurate information about the situation, but I'm certainly happy to discuss the issue with you with an open mind and respect. Although this thread may not be the best place to do it. Any objection to taking this discussion to PM?
            Nope not inaccurate, I'm well versed in the region, its history and the atrocities carried out by the Israeli government. No point discussing, I have had this same conversation many times with people and it never ends well so no thank you

Comment

If the US had dealt with decades of Mexican suicide bombers, the comparison might make a bit more sense. But sure, of course Arum is trying to be endearing to potential Mexican customers. Mexicans have been Arum's bread and butter for decades.
              So if someone rapes your daughter by shoving his dick in her mouth, that's ok as long as he doesn't shove it in her pussy or asshole?

A border is a border. It has to be respected. There is enough garbage coming in from Mexico, and many of them are not Mexicans. Garbage from central and south America, or other continents even, who use Mexico as a point of entry into the USA.

A wall is a must when this is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Nope not inaccurate, I'm well versed in the region, its history and the atrocities carried out by the Israeli government. No point discussing, I have had this same conversation many times with people and it never ends well so no thank you
                This I can believe, lol.

Salaam aleikum....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  You cant distinguish between immigration and ILLEGAL immigration?

A country either has borders, or it doesnt.
                  Yeah, it's the same argument as the first buddy. You reckon the Irish came legally do ya?

Comment

I'm against illegal immigration, but that wall won't stop ****. It'll maybe make coke and dirt weed prices go up I guess. Vast majority of illegals overstayed their visas.
                    Last edited by Biolink; 10-22-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Well Arum is preaching to his paying public.

Check if Arum lives in a house that is surrounded by walls and how many illegals he has living with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X