Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pew Research: In 26 states now whites are dying faster than they are being born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    The decrease in birth rates is a common phenomena in almost all first world countries because of careerism and hoeism. What I don't understand however is that crazy increase in death rates despite all the advancements in modern science and medicine, death rates are at an all time low while life expectancies are at their highest in most of Europe and the first world so I don't really understand why it should be so different with the whites in the US.

The only explanation would be the sudden great increase in birth rates post WWII and this huge generation that was born around that time dying out now, if that's the case then death rates should decrease again after that generation has completely died out.
    Rural whites have it bad with opioid abuse and suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You should watch this video concerning immigration.

https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
      That man sees my point. Do you agree with us? You guys keep taking the best of the third world and don't want the low tier or makes it harder for the lower tier..

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Typical immigrant, coming over here not bothering to assimilate into our culture.
        So you agree that immigrants don't assimilate. Thanks for confirming it. BTW, I don't care if they "assimilate" or not. Either way I don't really want them here.

Comment

Right because Venezuelans, Guatemalans, and every other under developed country in central and south America is so because of the USA.

Here I award you this.

No, but the US has constantly intervened in Latin America.
          The US has occupied land, has overthrown democratically elected presidents that didn't suit US interest and helped install dictators that did. All in an effort to protect American investment, but at the expense of the people living in those countries.

Comment

Right because Venezuelans, Guatemalans, and every other under developed country in central and south America is so because of the USA.

Here I award you this.

Conspiracy? rofl. It's history and well documented, and it's not the only reason; every timeframe has it's historic hierarchy and that's the way it's been so far, what i said is that if you actually stopped meddling in everything you'd have a point complaining about immigration. Because of the historical actions of your country in a relevant timeframe you are simply seeing the natural conclusion. You have the power as a country to hypocritically spew nonesense and bomb and sabotage and deport them anyway and suffer no consequences(not quick and decisive so far anyway except the obvious way China is gonna take over as the world's superpower but there's no shame being #2) for it but that doesn't change the facts.
            Last edited by -Hyperion-; 06-26-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X