No announcement yet.

De La Hoya: Golovkin fight is dead, trying to make Danny Jacobs fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    Agree. Can’t believe anything that Oscar spews out.
    I as a Mexican Spanish Jew agree, I’m not jealous of him, I’m ****ing embarrassed by him...my chihuahua who understand Spanish low de la (from th) Hoya Jewel isn’t even a slap away from svcking kok.. I’m a big mean Mexican Jew. I’d **** Oscar up.. never mind...

Comment

Oscar will offer Jacobs crumbs and then give the fight to O'Sullivan. Hopefully GGG can get a unification with Saunders, or Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        He always says this stuff as leverage, right before making a deal. I'm not quick to believe the GG fight is off.
        Yep this right here even thought Redd Foxx is a punk!!

Comment

Hell yeah **** that ******ed diva GGG! 50/50 would be a clear duck if it was anyone else asking for it but GGG... his bunboys defend him though. GGG is about to lose either the WBC belt, the IBF belt, or both lol. I bet GGG fights yet another bum.

Comment

Hearn just confirmed to ESPN what Oscar said, that they have received a official offer from golden boy to fight Canelo. GGG phuked up big time pricing himself out. Will be stuck fighting high risk low reward mandatories for peanuts. LMAO

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...talks-collapse

"We had a brief conversation with Golden Boy about a week ago or so [when Alvarez-Golovkin negotiations were first on the ropes] and it was hard to tell whether it was part of the plan in the negotiations with Canelo-Golovkin or if they really wanted the fight. We confirmed out interest and today we received an official to fight Canelo on Sept. 15.

"I've taken the offer to Keith Connolly, Danny's manager, Danny. We're extremely interested. Obviously, it's a huge fight."

Hearn said he hoped to make the deal quickly and didn't intend on dragging things out.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-05-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

If it's true that he didn't budge on the 50/50, Golovkin might be one of the biggest morons in the sport.

I guess he's content making $1-2M for Saunders or Derevyachenko.

Comment

Damn poor tripple beg if true

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Hearn just confirmed to ESPN what Oscar said, that they have received a official offer from golden boy to fight Canelo. GGG phuked up big time pricing himself out. Will be stuck fighting high risk low reward mandatories for peanuts. LMAO

"We had a brief conversation with Golden Boy about a week ago or so [when Alvarez-Golovkin negotiations were first on the ropes] and it was hard to tell whether it was part of the plan in the negotiations with Canelo-Golovkin or if they really wanted the fight. We confirmed out interest and today we received an official to fight Canelo on Sept. 15.

"I've taken the offer to Keith Connolly, Danny's manager, Danny. We're extremely interested. Obviously, it's a huge fight."

Hearn said he hoped to make the deal quickly and didn't intend on dragging things out.
                  Sweet. Jacobs is gonna get jobbed by Golovkin and Canelo.

Comment

GGG has 20M on the table yet begging for more money and backing out the deal that his own promoter negotiated weeks ago after the fight canceled. Don't know who got in this idiot's ear but he better crawl his azzz back and take that deal. He made 1M to fight Vanes and only 2.5M to fight Jacobs last year. Let's see fight canelo again make 20M or fight a list of mandatory for 1-3M all of which might beat him? And he's almost 40 with not many fights left. Talk about alltime bone head backfires. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

He posted this a couple hours ago

Comment

Working...
                      X