No announcement yet.

The Christopher Reeve Superman Universe Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Christopher Reeve Superman Universe Thread

This is the 80th anniversary year of the character Superman and the 40th anniversary year of the first Christopher Reeve Superman movie. This thread is for discussing all the movies set in that universe, Superman the Theatrical Cut, Superman the Expanded Cut, Superman the Extended Cut, Superman II the Theatrical Cut, Superman II the International Cut, Superman II the Richard Donner Cut, Superman III, Supergirl the Theatrical Cut, Supergirl the International Cut, Supergirl the Director's Cut, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace and Superman Returns.

Mariel Hemingway is an underrated Superman leading lady. One of the main reasons why I watched Part IV.

Comment

The original Superman was one of the ATG superhero movies.

We have seen a lot of great superhero movies (and come pretty ordinary ones) made in the last decade or so. The original Superman stands with the best of them.

Comment

Superman II was one of my favorites growing up. Seeing Superman lose his power was one of my first, "sht just got real" movie moments as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          The original Superman was one of the ATG superhero movies.

We have seen a lot of great superhero movies (and come pretty ordinary ones) made in the last decade or so. The original Superman stands with the best of them.

Christopher Reeve will always be MY Superman.

I realize how gay that sounds, but I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Superman II was one of my favorites growing up. Seeing Superman lose his power was one of my first, "sht just got real" movie moments as a kid.
            Superman II was dope. The best movie about Superman ever made.

One of the greatest superhero movies in general imo, though admitelly I didn't watch them all, especially the ones that came out recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

One of the greatest superhero movies in general imo, though admitelly I didn't watch them all, especially the ones that came out recently.

I need to re-watch that whole series, even though 3 and 4 sucked from what I remember.

Christopher Reeve just naturally had that Superman look.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I need to re-watch that whole series, even though 3 and 4 sucked from what I remember.

Christopher Reeve just naturally had that Superman look

Comment

Have any of you ever seen Superman The Movie: Extended Cut & 2-Film Collection?

Or Superman II "Richard Donner Cut."

Must see if you are a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

He weren’t that super was he. Wheelchair then dead. Superman ain’t real guys. Kryptonite is just steroids guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X