• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I knew this was coming lol

It's not the pitbull.

It's the breeding and owner.

A bad bred and/or bad raised rottweiler, or german shepard is just as likely to attack as a bad bred and/or bad raised pitbull.

A well bred, well raised pitbull won't show any agression, especially towards its master's childrens.
    It's the pitbull these dogs are trash and so are their
    owners.

They should be killed on site.

Comment

Kill the owners. I’ve owned pit bulls, had zero problems with them. They need strong leadership, and discipline. They are good dogs, but temperament as pups is important.

Comment

Originally posted by raty tat tat View Post
        It's the pitbull these dogs are trash and so are their
        owners.

They should be killed on site.
        If a pitbull understood what you were saying it would be like a good black person hearing all black people are criminals or a white alpha hearing all white people are cucks.

The fact that there are milliongood pitbulls destroys your entire claim, which by irrefutable truth, holds zero empirical weight.

Why do you think there are thousands of pitbull defenders? Is it because we're terrible people who have a fetish for people being mauled? Then you are an ignorant fool. It's because we've had a pitbull we've loved like family. As opposed to people like you who have in most likely probability never had a pitbull. Which one has a stronger claim?
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-07-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

You either know a thing or you don't. If you don't ubderstand dogs then do the world a favor and don't contribute your opinion to a breed genocide.

If there's one thing I will agree with you on, it's that stupid dog owners shouldnt be allowed to handle dangerous breeds, but stupidity isnt really something we can eliminate is it.

Comment

charge the owners of the pitbulls and I aint read the story but if the parents are neglitful charge them for murder/manslaughter too the say way a criminal who just the driver can get charged for murder if they robbers actually commit murder too.

This is why I only deal with small dogs and I never leave the child alone with the dog. I have owned a dog since I was a lil kid, everytime they die I get a new one, and never once had any of my dogs ever turned on me or any of our family members but I take none of that for granted still gotta be cautious cause they are animals after all, I as a human can snap sometimes imagine these ****ers, a lil kid hit the motherfucker with one of those hard toys and BOOM can be all over.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              When will people learn to not have any pits around children?
              Any dog is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Any dog is dangerous.
                But some dogs are more dangerous than others. Pitbulls kill more than the rest put together.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  But some dogs are more dangerous than others. Pitbulls kill more than the rest put together.
                  I hear you..

All dogs bite. Yeah pits have killed people, but so have most bully breeds.

The responsibility is with the owner, not the dog. This lady didn't just have pits, she had a pack.

Anyway, I'm not saying you are wrong. Just not gonna blame the dog anymore. If the dog is loose, okay, that is on the dog. In situations such as this, this is on the owner.

Sad story.

Comment

There's a reason people race Greyhounds. It's what they're bred to do. There's a reason St Bernards are used as rescue dogs on mountains. It's what they're bred to do. There's a reason German shepherd are used as police and service dogs. It's what they're bred to do. There's a reason hunters use hounds. It's what they're bred to do.

There's a reason Pit bulls have a reputation for attacking and mauling. It's what they're bred to do.

Comment

Not everyone should be a dog owner. In fact there should be a special license for parenting as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X