Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Yarde Slam Eddie Hearn, Plan To Scout Kovalev & Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yarde has done nothing to prove he is anything above domestic level.

Weird how his team hype him like he is Andre Ward or something...

Comment

Yarde gets mopped up swiftly by either Krusher Kov or Buster Bivol, they're saving face in hopes of an easy title shot opportunity like Bivol loses to Chilemba or Kov gets old overnite an while Alvarez loses some years in the fight!

He's better off moving to cruiser as both Gassiev and Usyk will be moving to heavy real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
        Also tunde trys so hard to train in mayweather style with his stupid tip tappy coordination drills
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGuqZFumWc
        Having seen Yarde train and fight what worries me is the zero attention to footwork that I observed. That could really hold him back in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... yes, team Yarde turned down Beterbiev fight offer for the IBF title...
          ... some people can't see him making 175 easy any longer...
          He's not even that tall for a LHW so he's not going to be dwarfing anyone at cruiser. He's on a funny career path is Yarde.
          Last edited by Marvlus Marv; 08-04-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Yarde is the definition of a protected fighter. Pretty much a hypejob now, calling him the beast etc.. for what exactly? Turned down Beterbiev and other fighters because Warren thinks this guy is not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Yarde has done nothing to prove he is anything above domestic level.
              Nail on the head.

Plenty of LHW's to choose from too.

Comment

Who's this Yarde jag off anyway... 😂

Comment

Yarde and his team really annoying me now. If these guys were some binmen from Eastern Europe you know he’d be all over it.

Comment

Did Kov have a rematch clause? If not, maybe WBO can order Kovalev-Yarde as final eliminator and see how quickly Yarde gets an injury/goes on a tour of Latvia facing all their best postmen and roadsweepers.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                      Poor old Yarde. Seems to be a pawn in a Hearn Warren tiff. They should let him fight bums til Frank thinks he’s ready.

I do think a lot of this is Hearn being jealous of Frank having Yarde. Yarde models for Maximuscle, the sponsors of Matchroom events. I bet Hearn would love another male model with a big punch in his stable.
                      I really don’t think Hearn is jealous of not having Yarde. Anyone who knows boxing can see Yarde is a long way off being good enough to survive, let alone thrive, at world level at 175. He has Buatsi who is much better.
                      The only thing Hearn could do with him is the same as Warren - keep feeding him carefully selected bums who haven’t got a chance of beating him.

Comment

Working...
                      X