Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z..................

Not interested in 2 old geezers going at it
    True That

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      Let it go man, let it go. Floyd dominated Manny. Only the delusional can't see it. He got beat

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself. If someone needs to redeem himself in this. It's Floyd.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

[/QUOTE]
      Lol as if you wasted your time writing all that out ... you honestly think manny would have finished mayweather off in the 4th against the ropes but he hurt his shoulder during the flurry and thats the only reason he didnt ? ? Bwhahaha thats a great troll job bro ... wait or are you serious because i stopped reading after i got to that stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pingree24 View Post
        Lol as if you wasted your time writing all that out ... you honestly think manny would have finished mayweather off in the 4th against the ropes but he hurt his shoulder during the flurry and thats the only reason he didnt ? ? Bwhahaha thats a great troll job bro ... wait or are you serious because i stopped reading after i got to that stupid ****

Let's just say picture says a thousand words.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Bonus from Spain, Floyd Senior, Roger mayweather after the fight.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pacquiao fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

UNCLE ROGER MAYWEATHER ALSO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Fan boys on full force to protect their hero.
          Too much attachment to their hero and their forgot that this is just an entertainment.
          Let them fight again and entertain the people who will watch THE FIGHT.

Comment

I'd watch a rematch between May and Pac. If nothing else, it will bring some more attention to boxing, although, granted, their megafight may have turned many people off because of the lack of action. Sadly, we can't see the 2009 version of Pacquaio against the Mayweather of that period. Of course, they will never earn that amount again after the backlash from their fight.

Comment

After money may beats Pac, pac will come up with some stupid excuse like his vagina was swollen from sparring and then his ret@rded fans are going to make up even more excuses on why their ugly midget god lost.😂

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                Fan boys on full force to protect their hero.
                Too much attachment to their hero and their forgot that this is just an entertainment.
                Let them fight again and entertain the people who will watch THE FIGHT.
                Exactly, It's almost as if they know Floyd is going to lose if there's going to be rematch, so they are preventing it from ever happening eventhough floyd's style of fighting ages well compared to Pac's lol

Comment

A fool and his $$$

Comment

I honestly don't know why we need a Floyd/Manny rematch. The fight wasn't close or controversial. For many it was a boring fight where Manny looked pathetic. Many fans didn't believe his shoulder injury excuse.

Of course there are a few rabid pac fans and floyd haters that will pretend there is a legitimate justification for a rematch.

It would be refreshing if they were just honest-they love Manny, assumed he'd win, were wrong, and want him to get another chance.

Comment

They should do it, but he needs to train seriously this time, and stop thinking boxing's a joke. His career hangs in the balance.

Comment

Working...
                      X