• Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Crazy Resolution of 107K people at Football Game

https://pennstate.fancam.com/2015112...029&scene=main

you can zoom in and see everyone lol.

Hella cool. A lot of slags though.

Some of the Penn State cheerleaders got nice asses doe

Comment

Damn, probably nothing in comparison to the type of technology the goverment has.

Comment

That's creepy

Comment

You know I was looking through the crowd for people doing some random crazy **** and I noticed there isn't a single ****ing black person in that entire crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            You know I was looking through the crowd for people doing some random crazy **** and I noticed there isn't a single ****ing black person in that entire crowd.
            I found one, lol. First thing I noticed when I zoomed in was "DAMN. This whole stadium is white."

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I found one, lol. First thing I noticed when I zoomed in was "DAMN. This whole stadium is white."

Comment

That's realy cool.

Comment

Funny, The first thing I saw is a black person when I looked at it. just below on the ground, near to the left of the 2 stormtrooper.

Then there's the freakin Ninja in the rooftop.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    I checked the entire stadium and straight ahead is where all the young hoes are at (most likely those who actually go to penn state)

Comment

Working...
                    X