Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson coming out of retirement to fight James Toney. Fight 90% finalized.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson coming out of retirement to fight James Toney. Fight 90% finalized.

MIKE TYSON VS JAMES TONEY
    "YOU'LL WATCH IT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdh2sadyjh0

Who wins?
    TONEY VIA DECISION
    30.19%
    TONEY VIA KO
    18.87%
    TYSON VIA KO
    43.40%
    TYSON VIA DECISION
    5.66%
    DRAW
    1.89%
    Last edited by Just Now Hit Me; 06-15-2015, 06:39 PM.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this. Only reason Tyson looked so bad against Danny Williams and McBride is because they were both huge. Toney isn't nearly as big.

Tyson should be able to get him out of there in 2 rounds (which is all he will have left by this point anyways) tops just by going through the motions.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      I actually wouldn't mind seeing this. Only reason Tyson looked so bad against Danny Williams and McBride is because they were both huge. Toney isn't nearly as big.

Tyson should be able to get him out of there in 2 rounds (which is all he will have left by this point anyways) tops just by going through the motions.
      LMAO Tyson hasn't fought in 10 years. Toney, even though he is shot, has been active.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
        LMAO Tyson hasn't fought in 10 years. Toney, even though he is shot, has been active.
        So what? Even though the speed is gone, he still partially has the fundamentals and he still possess adequate punching power, though obviously not as huge as back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          So what? Even though the speed is gone, he still partially has the fundamentals and he still possess adequate punching power, though obviously not as huge as back in the day.
          You're overhyping this match. It's a circus act. Neither Tyson or Toney belong in the ring. The title of the match should be "You'll watch it. There's nothing else on TV"

Comment

There should be a law preventing this fight from happening. You know it's some slimy low-level promoter who's pushing this to parasitize off these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
              You're overhyping this match. It's a circus act. Neither Tyson or Toney belong in the ring. The title of the match should be "You'll watch it. There's nothing else on TV"
              Believe it or not, regardless of how sh.itty the fight will be, (which no doubt will be very shi.tty) Tyson is a universal household name. People will tune in for nostalgic reasons hoping to see a 2-3 second glimpse of the ferocious "Iron Mike"

Asses will be put in seats.

Comment

Without a doubt will be some type of exhibition... Doubt a full 10-12 round fight.... Possibly a 4 rounder! I'm curious on who the hell if promoting this fight?

Mayweather asked Tyson and Tony to me some side-show for his last fight!

Comment

It would make more since for them to square off in a hotdog eating contest...which Toney would dominate

Comment

James toney is punch drunk and broke, and mike Tyson is making good $ outside the ring.

I don't believe this nonsense. I don't even think it would get sanctioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X