Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama, champion of the gay community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    I am sure that those are not the only reasons. They marry probably because they love each other.

Gay couple wants to marry because the LAW on taxes and inheritance doesnt favor them the same way a normal couple.
    So str8s can marry for love but gays cant

Are you trying to say gays cannot love?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      So str8s can marry for love but gays cant

Are you trying to say gays cannot love?

no. i did not say that

They can of course. the main difference between gays and straight couples are the law about inheritance and taxes that's why gays are pushing hard for same sex marriage.

Comment

the smart gay ones dont need no marriage. idea of marriage is become past prime

Comment

Obama said this BEFORE the election. If gays didn't like what he said, they could've voted against him.

Comment

Obama haters ***** when he says something they dont agree with. Now they ***** when he says something they agree with. Just admit it you are pissed that darkness is in the white house and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
              Not everything the founding fathers did or believed in were right. For example, many founding fathers had african slaves and everybody knows what eventually happened to slavery.

Yes! That's right! It was abolished, and rightly so!

Remember God said love thy neighbour!

Some religious people say atheists hate religious people without reason yet some religious people hate gays without reason as well.
              Oh no you don't.

So you think your ideas are better than your Founding Fathers now eh?

I see this a lot. The hypocrisy and overall lack of wisdom.

The US is built on strong traditions of faith, integrity and liberty. Your founding fathers envisioned a US which is God-fearing and that is why your country became great.

Now you're going to spout nonsense about how some of the ideas of your Founding Fathers doesn't quite fit your belief system.

Have a little sense of shame will ya? This mindset is the very reason why your country is going to the dustbin and is now dominated by special interest groups. Too many people became SHEEPLE.

The family is the basic unit of society. Strengthening it ensures a stronger country (just look at your history).

Distorting it and just look around you. The results are self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Obama haters ***** when he says something they dont agree with. Now they ***** when he says something they agree with. Just admit it you are pissed that darkness is in the white house and be done with it.
                If by pissed you mean laughing because people believed a politician, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                  Oh no you don't.

So you think your ideas are better than your Founding Fathers now eh?

I see this a lot. The hypocrisy and overall lack of wisdom.

The US is built on strong traditions of faith, integrity and liberty. Your founding fathers envisioned a US which is God-fearing and that is why your country became great.

Now you're going to spout nonsense about how some of the ideas of your Founding Fathers doesn't quite fit your belief system.

Have a little sense of shame will ya? This mindset is the very reason why your country is going to the dustbin and is now dominated by special interest groups. Too many people became SHEEPLE.

The family is the basic unit of society. Strengthening it ensures a stronger country (just look at your history).

Distorting it and just look around you. The results are self-evident.

Firstly, i'm not American.

Secondly, since you obviously missed the point of my post.

Not everything the founding fathers did were right for America. Case in point = slavery.

Feel free to quote scientific journals that illustrate your point that ****sexuality is destroying America.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                    Firstly, i'm not American.

Secondly, since you obviously missed the point of my post.

Not everything the founding fathers did were right for America. Case in point = slavery.

Feel free to quote scientific journals that illustrate your point that ****sexuality is destroying America.
                    And distorting marriage isn't one of them.

It is impossible to rule a country without God and the Bible - George Washington

That is everything you need to know about the subject good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      it sounds like your ass I mean your heart has been before broken.
                      I was on top when we were together so that makes you gay not me. Actually my sisters gay so their have been many discussions in my family for the past 10 years about this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X