Collapse
No announcement yet.

No approach to Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I watched ringside and hatton still has hanging skin from his neck so I assume he has a little bit left to lose

Comment

Its all conjecture until we get official word, but Kat adds up when you take into account Ricky's comments in his press conference. You wouldn't consider Kat a journeyman, and most wouldn't begrudge Hatton this caliber of opponent based on a KO2 and the long layoff.

Irrespective of the originality of the Daily Star article on the comeback, it was correct. It might be a scummy, dog**** tabloid but its not all going to be false.

Whoever he fights, a brawler over a slickster is the best move for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

it would be a good matchup now i dont believe kats is the same fighter he once was imo.its still tricky for a comeback fight tho regardless get it signed

Comment

I don't think Hatton should fight him. Hatton said he wanted to fight a good welterweight so if he won he would be in line for a tittle shot. Katsidis is rated by boxrec as the # 27 lightweight in the world. Nobody ranks him anywhere at 147. How would beating Katsidis earn him a tittle shot at 147? Hatton brings in the money so he could probably get a welterweight tittle shot just by asking for one. If Hatton really wants to earn a welterweight tittle shot beating Katsidis would not do that. As you pointed out, Katsidis lost 4 of his last 5 fights and he fights at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
            Its all conjecture until we get official word, but Kat adds up when you take into account Ricky's comments in his press conference. You wouldn't consider Kat a journeyman, and most wouldn't begrudge Hatton this caliber of opponent based on a KO2 and the long layoff.

Irrespective of the originality of the Daily Star article on the comeback, it was correct. It might be a scummy, dog**** tabloid but its not all going to be false.

Whoever he fights, a brawler over a slickster is the best move for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            i do. completely dominated by guerrero, burns and marquez. lost his last fight to some unknown guy. it's over for him. then again it never really got going. just hyped up a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X