Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans are fuсking dickheads, Look at this prick thinkin' he Irish and shіt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans are fuсking dickheads, Look at this prick thinkin' he Irish and shіt...

Piece of shіt better stay out of dublin....

http://newswhip.ie/viral/american-ra...otball-matches

now that you know what he looks like, what you gon' do about it? Nothing. If you had any balls you'd call him out and get the ball rollin

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      now that you know what he looks like, what you gon' do about it? Nothing. If you had any balls you'd call him out and get the ball rollin
      If I see him, he's finished. If I was to call him out he would never step foot in Ireland,
      Therefore I would be ruining my chances of sodomizing that **** fish.

Comment

Remember Barry Big Ballz?

He was a plastic Paddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Remember Barry Big Ballz?

He was a plastic Paddy.

He was an absolute faggot of the highest order.

Comment

freckle faced hustlas

Comment

that's bull**** and you know it. I mean your a tough guy right? You don't like him so let it be known, with youtube and the internet you can make a video as a response to it if it really bothered you. If not, stop fronting PB

Comment

did Barry Big Ballz come back as another alt? or was he Cherry picker?

Comment

that's bull**** and you know it. I mean your a tough guy right? You don't like him so let it be known, with youtube and the internet you can make a video as a response to it if it really bothered you. If not, stop fronting PB
                  word, he does'nt have the balls that kev has

Comment

Easy now D, your my boy and I look out for you so I say drop it. PB32 is as strong as a OX. He's a tough kid, doesn't like to grate eggs for no one.

Comment

Working...
                    X