No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's Strategy for Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    Lmao, so this is what it has come to?? Betting on whether or not Margarito can win a single round? Ridiculous.
    He said Margs wouldn't last a single round and I disagree that's why I asked if he wanted to bet.

No one wants to bet me that Pac won't knock Margs out it seems after all they do is talk and talk.

Comment

use southpaw angle to get inside, throw 3-5 punch combos, then turn margarito. rinse repeat until margarito get KOed.

Comment

"Death... by a thousand... left hands"

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
          pac will do the same **** he always does and mamarito will come out with brass nucks,barb wire or broken glass in his gloves.
          That's going to be tough to pull off unless Rito pays off the two guys from Team Pacquiao camp to let him load up. I got a funny feeling I know the two Judahs Escariot are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You want to bet all your points Margarito wins a round??? Please don't respond with insults. Just a simple yes or no answer.
            he will win a round?? I thought you said in another post he will win more rounds than cotto.

Cotto was in control of rounds early and then threw it all out the window trying to match pac for speed and got countered and kd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              use southpaw angle to get inside, throw 3-5 punch combos, then turn margarito. rinse repeat until margarito get KOed.
              lol are u serious..thats the worst game plan pacquiao needs...its gonna be an easy night as long as he has the room to back up quick..hes gonna counter over rito faster than rito lands..lol its gonna be a slug fight tho..exciting to watch...but fight wise..margo is getting KO'D...

Comment

Manny's strategy is simply to show up, step in the ring, beat him down and do a concert afterwards...But seriously i see Manny pummeling him from the opening bell and Margarito just be in a state of confusion and despair just like the Mosely fight..And people are saying that Margarito is more of a "boxer" now but i see that type of movement giving Manny more angles and variety to style on him plus he just looked silly and awkward trying to box Garcia..With all that said i do see Margarito putting up a fight while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  he will win a round?? I thought you said in another post he will win more rounds than cotto.

Cotto was in control of rounds early and then threw it all out the window trying to match pac for speed and got countered and kd.
                  YOU SAID.......

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  Pac has no strategy , he knows his speed and movement is overwhelming as it is. and he likes to dismantle people and throw a lot of punches. And margarito is up for it. He is a proud face first warrior that will receive to give back.

No strategy , Roach knows margarito is more hittable than a double end bag , and slower than a turtle and will not win a round unless he uses calcium + sulfur on his fists.

PERIOD.

sacodepapas.com
                  potatosack.com
                  And will not win a round unless he uses calcium+sulfur on his fist.

I replied with a bet that he will WIN A ROUND, since you don't think he can even win one. Specially when there will be 2 people looking at his hands.

So now I will ask again.................DO YOU WANT TO BET ME THAT MARGS WILL WIN ONE ROUND SINCE HE WON'T HAVE SO CALLED PLASTER IN HIS HANDS VS PAC?? All your points. SIMPLE YES OR NO.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                  X