Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wlad/vitali are greatest heavyweights ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    Yup, they beat anyone of any era.

the aint beat valuev or haye

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      no noe beats them....lennox with getting obliterated by vitali, the fact that the biased judges scored vitali winning by 2 rounds on all cards shows he was brooking him..

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        I believe this to be true. I don't care what anyone says, both bro's can beat any of the top greats.

Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Dempsey, Liston, Louis would all get a serious beating before getting ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          simple as...nothing to do with weak division...they re like the roger federer f boxing..
          Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
          Damn dawgs.... wats da matta wit chu?

Why not give me summa dat shyt yu smokin'. it sounds mad dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
            I believe this to be true. I don't care what anyone says, both bro's can beat any of the top greats.

Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Dempsey, Liston, Louis would all get a serious beating before getting ktfo.
            you can't be serious, you got your nose so far up both bro's asses you gotta be Pinocchio

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
              Ooo, thats a big call man. I say they would/would of had a chance against anyone but i think of a heavyweight like Jack Dempsey, George Foreman(young) ,Joe Louis or Rocky Marciano and i then think Klitschko KO.

Comment

damn u must of smoked sum gewd ganja...

Comment

They sure know how to knock people out or get them to quit. Plus they are nice guys with PHD's. Pretty amazing dudes.

Comment

the fact that wlads literaly not lost a round for 6 years aginst the best in the world shows he would tear mike tyson a newone..

Comment

No way. They'll get a place in HW history and both are damn good though.

Comment

Working...
                      X