Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd Jr win the mind games if Pacquiao folds for the ridiculous steroids tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froid gonna fold... he needs money badly... and the winner in this mind games is pac

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      He is suppose to come in at 147 anyway because that's the WW limit...
      Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      You know that ain't even an issue because Floyd can easily make 147.
      I know that...my point is asking for $10M for every pound is crazy, especially when Manny's camp gets mad every time Floyd ask for anything. Only an idiot would think Floyd would come in over 147 lbs.

Floyd is always in shape.

Originally posted by incredible View Post
      First an formost it's proven fact that Floyd is anything but a man of his word, when he failed to keep his commitment of making the agreed upon catchweight of 144 that was set when he fought JMM. He completely disregarded that commitment and came in at the WW limit. Who's to say he would not do that to Manny? So there's good reason for asking for astiff penalty as far as that's concern. However there is no legit reason for asking Manny to be subjected to to Olympic style drug test when he's always passed the mandatory drug test without a problem. He has no proof, just assumptions on the bull**** claims that Sr. made.
      He still came in under the WW limit.

Money just wants to make sure Manny is clean. What's wrong with him asking Manny to take the same tests as him? You can only find out if someone is taking PED by doing a blood test.

Comment

And since when has Mayweather ever wanted to keep things fair? When he went over 2 lbs against an already undersized opponent? Get the hell outta here. And they asked for the huge fine because Mayweather has come over the limit BEFORE!

Comment

mayweather's whole objective all along was to ruin pacs reputation because he was more successful and more popular than floyd. he starts bogus rumors trying to put doubt in people's minds. now he demands bogus tests. if pac refuses to take them then floyd can claim "see he's on steroids im still the best fighter love me" if pac takes them maybe he even gets caught then floyd's busted a juicer and is a hero. if pac passes the tests another injury will happen and floyd calls the fight off. then he will wait for someone to beat manny before he shows his face again in a real fight. just like he did with cotto. we know his games. the gig is up you pathetic clown. face the music.
          Last edited by daggum; 12-24-2009, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X