No announcement yet.

Broward County Schools drop PE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
    I'd like to notify her to the dangers of using inflatables at sea.
    i bet she has nice inflatables

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      well that's 285k more a year than you make now. Not that it matters because that was a bullshit story.

clown ass club foot plays wow and beats his meat in the bathroom of his grandmas house

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        whatever "gubmint cheese".....
        lmaaoo... Yeah, I haz lamp stamp's.

Comment

They could save enough money to rebuild the entire country if they stopped the lie based wars.

Or if they stopped giving the banks that caused the depression trillions in taxpayer money.

But no, who has to pay for the depression?

Kids in PE class.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            They could save enough money to rebuild the entire country if they stopped the lie based wars.

Or if they stopped giving the banks that caused the depression trillions in taxpayer money.

But no, who has to pay for the depression?

Kids in PE class.
            what are you talking about???/ they are defending our freedoms and very existence in afghanistan right now.

if they didn't invade iraq, we'd all have died in a dirty bomb incident.

more importantly, is one of the kardashian sisters pregnant right now?

Comment

what are you talking about???/ they are defending our freedoms and very existence in afghanistan right now.

I'm gonna do your workout in about an hour. Do you ever time it? I'll probably substitute the handstand pushups with chinese pushups or divebombers.

I'm gonna time it. See if you can beat my time.

Comment

I'm tryin to cover that **** up Walt. You makin it difficult to hide from TMZ with these outbursts.

Comment

I call it "The Walt Liquor Workout"

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    I'm gonna do your workout in about an hour. Do you ever time it? I'll probably substitute the handstand pushups with chinese pushups or divebombers.

I'm gonna time it. See if you can beat my time.

I'm gonna do it tomorrow. got a sick baby today that is interfering with my time.

for the exercises, it doesn't matter, feel free to substitute as long as they are for that are of the body.

you're gonna be tired as fuk

Comment

Working...
                    X