Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe asks Hakeem to show him his moves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe asks Hakeem to show him his moves...

If you're gonna learn. Learn from the best.

I always say.

That shows you how great Hakeem was. You want to be the best, learn from the best, Albeit a big center.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      That shows you how great Hakeem was. You want to be the best, learn from the best, Albeit a big center.
      Did you see when Hakeem said his moves were really designed for a small forward or shooting guard because they required agility?

Goes to show you what a great athlete Hakeem was to be able to pull those off at his size.

The reason, (my theory cuz' I did the same thing) that Hakeem was so damn agile was that he played soccer in Nigeria as a young man. Soccer is a great game for many reasons, but the most important as it pertains to basketball is that you develop great footwork.

Hakeem had the best footwork for a big man I've ever seen. Prime Sabonis comes in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
        Did you see when Hakeem said his moves were really designed for a small forward or shooting guard because they required agility?

Goes to show you what a great athlete Hakeem was to be able to pull those off at his size.

The reason, (my theory cuz' I did the same thing) that Hakeem was so damn agile was that he played soccer in Nigeria as a young man. Soccer is a great game for many reasons, but the most important as it pertains to basketball is that you develop great footwork.

Hakeem had the best footwork for a big man I've ever seen. Prime Sabonis comes in second.
        Hakeem was actually one of the best soccer players so I have heard, but chose to play basketball instead of soccer since he got a nice scholarship and was a broke kid at the time.

Comment

mind you, robinson was considered the best in the league.

Comment

Hakeem was actually one of the best soccer players so I have heard, but chose to play basketball instead of soccer since he got a nice scholarship and was a broke kid at the time.
            Yeah, I remember that too. I really think his soccer background gave him a huge edge in basketball.

He literally ran circles around other guys his size and even smaller guys.

But.

Remember this?

Just Wow...

Comment

mind you, robinson was considered the best in the league.
              Amazing ****. I remember those series well. I loved the mid 90's Rockets. Dream absolutely abused Robinson, and then did Ewing even worse.

Robinson is all class though. He knew he was just outclassed in that series and had no trouble admitting it.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that too. I really think his soccer background gave him a huge edge in basketball.

But.

Remember this?

Just Wow...
                Lol, everyone gets posterized every now and then.

Comment

You remember this commercial?

Comment

If you're gonna learn. Learn from the best.

I always say.

Hakeem is the most talented big man to ever lace them up.....

What kobe was gonna ask shaq to teach him his moves?

how to dunk in a 1 foot radius underneath a basket?

But.

Remember this?

Just Wow...
                    Remeber this?

2 games later?

Comment

Working...
                    X