• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeah he doesnt duck or dodge anyone.
    Cough, cough, Julian Williams

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      True.

Its weird that a guy with all that skill never achieved more.
      A little more power behind his punches may have taken him a little further.

I still feel that he outboxed Canelo in that fight regardless of the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Lara, Canelo, Charlo, Hurd, Cotto. The dude fought almost everyone in his division and should be given props.
        You know that doesn't matter because he "lost his biggest tightest" he didn't get credit for taking them. We need more spectators like you and many posters in this thread. PROPS TO TROUT AND ANY WARRIOR TAKING ON ALL COMERS WIN OR LOSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          B sides like Trout have no choice but to take on the best. Not to discredit him bc he took on all comers regardless but its not like he was the A side superstar who chose to fight the best.
          Spot on........

Comment

Nothing but respect for Trout, he just seems to always find himself in the ring with the biggest damn Super Welterweights Possible

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              A little more power behind his punches may have taken him a little further.

I still feel that he outboxed Canelo in that fight regardless of the knockdown.
              I think the first few rounds were close but trout literally gave it away after the open scoring.

Comment

Great fight. I'll probably be watching that one again soon. Trout deserves a few softer touches or some fights with regular sized junior middleweights.

Comment

I've always liked Trout. Good technician, brave fighter and an intelligent and respectful pro.c

Kind of like Tim Bradley, never really gets the props or headlines because he isn't outspoken or controversial enough.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    I've always liked Trout. Good technician, brave fighter and an intelligent and respectful pro.c

Kind of like Tim Bradley, never really gets the props or headlines because he isn't outspoken or controversial enough.
                    Yeah I could see the similarities as Bradley fought nearly everyone at 140 before going up to 147

Comment

Working...
                    X