Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This new internet challenge aint gonna end well....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    yeah, these guys are just practicing survival tactics by rolling up armed on friends and acquaintances

let my people go. privileged jewish male doe.
    fixed it for you......

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      [mostly black] gun culture merging with internet culture.

i have no idea how one can put all of the blame on cops killing black people [black lives matter,] when you have a culture that glorifies the same thing that gives you a bad reputation among cops; young men having and using guns and committing crimes.
      It's not politically correct (if you are a liberal, progressive or even a centrist) to ascribe any blame to black people for their often violent culture and encounters with police. It's much easier to score political and social points, by ignoring facts and assigning blame solely on the police.

Liberals seem to abandon all critical thinking when it comes to race.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        jesus christ, have you ever been to a hood?

black folks live in high crime, high poverty areas. they NEED guns just to survive. you are a privileged male who lives in the suburbs, of course you wouldn't understand gun culture and how it relates to deeper issues.

talk about an ignorant post, jeez.
        I reread your username like 5 times just to make sure I knew who I was responding to cuz a few people have that same avi.

And now I forgot what I even wanted to say.

Comment

Working...
        X