No announcement yet.

Trump should NOT cancel DREAM / DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Yes it is. I should attack u that way and more. Fuck u. But its OK, I will just fuk your whore sister instead. Back on your meds and shut up idiot.
    The gloves are off! I wonder what your classy flyertalk buddies would think if they saw their mod speaking like this. What would they think about you getting yourself banned for such dirty speech!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The gloves are off! I wonder what your classy flyertalk buddies would think if they saw their mod speaking like this. What would they think about you getting yourself banned for such dirty speech!
      I should not have retaliated as I did. But he went after my wife first (read pages 2-4 especially). 2 wrongs don't make a right, but if u wanna go after me for attacking his family, u can also go after him for attacking mine first. If someone punched you, u would likely punch them back,wouldn't you? Anyway, I won't be taking the bait from him any longer. If he goes after my family, I'll flag it and let the mods deal with it.

As for Flyer Talk, that website is not relevant to any discussion on here. If u are a member of that forum, and have an issue with the way it is run then take it up with me or any of the mods there. It has nothing to do with this Boxing website, nor was it even discussed in this thread, until u bought it up. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        I kind of agree with most everything you posted here but having said that I hear your dirty whore wife does solo **** fist shows on xhamster for 20 tokens a pop.
        Oh so that's why she was doing fisties on xhamster for 20 toks a show. Saving up for a black market kidney that was probably stolen off some good God fearing white person. You piece of ****.
        You go around stealing white folks kidneys and I'm the racist? Fuck you and your whore wife. May she have kidney stones for the rest of days. You piece of shit
        So you keep calling me racial slurs and I'm the racist? You also threatened me with violence if I mention that dirty whore wife of yours again. Well fuck you and your dirty whore wife. I hope she gets raped in her kidney suture you fuckin' pussy.
        Nothing. I was trying to get some those kick me signs like everybody else. But you keep giving me dildo's or whatever. So fuck you and your dirty whore wife I hope she gets ass raped by a Euro basketball team.
        We were talking about immigration. Your dirty whore wife is an immigrant that does token shows on xhamster. She also married a filthy racist who hates white people. That makes her a dirty whore immigrant with very poor judgement.

I thought you were gonna kick my ass for talking about your dirty whore wife?
        So I run my mouth and you threaten to kick my ass for it but to do so I have to come find you for this ass whooping to occur? Not only did your sickly dying whore wife marry a racist piece of **** who uses racial slurs towards people but I bet she didn't know she married a big fat pussy too.
        Now white peoples kidneys are racist? Nothing I posted was racist. You however have been using racial slurs repeatedly. Not cool,man. Not cool.

Yeah? Well,I'll be waiting.
        Liar.. You racially harassed me with dildos and racist slurs. then I threatened your wife with proxy rape by a 2nd rate Euro basketball team.
        Written by a true, gay coward. Would never Say this to my face. Only weak men go after women, instead of Fighting with people their own size and gender. Pussie. 100% straight pussy fag.

Worthless coward scumbag. Your mom and your wife are BOTH whores who I consensually banged with my big, brown, dick. Eat that, dickwad. Buh-bye!

Comment

Working...
        X