No announcement yet.

It's goes Kobe Brady Bonds Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    I wasn't speaking of imaginary fantasy doe. Kicking a ball is cool and all, but NBA players have more dynamic ability than footsie boys. Messi couldn't even touch a net with a trampoline
    Lol with the basketball again, only women and wheelchair users play basketball in the rest of the world You ever try to dunk in a wheelchair? Its not easy mate

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Messi has all these superstars round him though, Maradona didn't have that for Napoli and Argentina, pretty much won a World Cup by himself, completely off his **** the whole time aswell

Even more impressive on a team of Barca superstars and he still beats the record??? GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Lol with the basketball again, only women and wheelchair users play basketball in the rest of the world You ever try to dunk in a wheelchair? Its not easy mate
        Footsie is ok.. pretty much ballerina guys on steroids. Watched a doc on how these modern players fake fouls. It's pathetic, and even star athletes do it all the time. Ballerinas falling on the floor acting like they got fouled. Hate to be a ref in that sport. Nauseating

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I wasn't speaking of imaginary fantasy doe. Kicking a ball is cool and all, but NBA players have more dynamic ability than footsie boys. Messi couldn't even touch a net with a trampoline
          You saw my title you biiitch aszz sand *****h KOBE

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You saw my title you biiitch aszz sand *****h KOBE
            Lol. A.K. was talking about socccer and Kobe....Dork ass kid with his opinions on Ward. you gotz shut down son!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Loma is the goat
              Over the wall this one.

Comment

Working...
              X