No announcement yet.

Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#imwithher

is so gay. i'm not voting. fuk the two of 'um. picking between an idiot and a lying ****, i'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
      Another idiot. She wasn't in office for 30 years. Do your own research instead of listening to Trump.
      I've been on this planet for 37 years young buck. I was alive during the Clinton presidency. My old man was stationed at Little Rock Air Force base when bill was governor. I've had enough of this family. Don't try to tell me what's what.

Comment

Good. Your Trump vote won't matter there. Poor baby.
        This^^^^^ is an example of the lack of intelligence that plagues the country today..

A major state has been destroyed, and you think it's fine, as long as your party is in power.

Total ignorance, but should be expected from this poster, not surprising

Comment

Trump is gonna win and he's gonna win big. Don't believe the polls. Hillary is going to prison

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            This^^^^^ is an example of the lack of intelligence that plagues the country today..

A major state has been destroyed, and you think it's fine, as long as your party is in power.

Total ignorance, but should be expected from this poster, not surprising
            Hilarious. I'm not intelligent, but I blasted you with detailed posts that you could barely respond to with any real reasons to vote for Trump. Don't do anything stupid on election night after Trump gets embarrassed and runs to Putin to cry.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I've been on this planet for 37 years young buck. I was alive during the Clinton presidency. My old man was stationed at Little Rock Air Force base when bill was governor. I've had enough of this family. Don't try to tell me what's what.
              And? Hillary wasn't in office.

Comment

Hilarious. I'm not intelligent, but I blasted you with detailed posts that you could barely respond to with any real reasons to vote for Trump. Don't do anything stupid on election night after Trump gets embarrassed and runs to Putin to cry.
                Lmao... You didn't blast anything with detailed posts... It's apparent that you don't even really comprehend our discussion since it was about hillary and you are thinking it was about trump.

Another example of a complete idiot----
                1. You like Hillary's positions

2. Hillary gets caught telling Wall Street behind closed doors that she has public positions (which she tells idiots like yourself) and private position (which is what she actually stands for)

3. This is a proven fact, she is blatantly lying to you, and like a cuck, you still support her and her "public" positions.

4. This just makes you a complete idiot,,, nothing but a sheep,, she literally tells Wall Street behind closed doors, not to believe all her crap she says, it's just pandering to the simple minded...

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU..... Lmao

Comment

Drain the swamp

Comment

I'm done with this topic. Trump isn't qualified. It's that simple.
                    you should probably read the constitution.
                    As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older.
                    nothing about being in politics for x number of years to be president as a requirement.

dwight eisenhower had no political experience whatsoever but he performed very favorably as president.

george w. bush had more qualifications than trump or eisenhower but he was a **** president right?

people hang on to this qualification bs because they don't like a candidate. truth is, it really has no bearing.

Comment

that's what the poster japanese boxing did to you, dummy.

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                      Actually, he was at conventions giving speeches and was talking with republican candidates and saw how awful they were at actually being politicians and how they had no interest in bettering America just the party. This can be confirmed by those outside of Trumps circle. So starting off, you're wrong.

Stop and frisk does work, legally. There are ethical issues with it if you're assuming all recipients are black. However in poor neighborhoods where the risks are higher there will be more suspicion. This isn't racism, this is like crime economics. I don't know how else to describe it to you.

He said illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, technically he's right. If you're here illegally it's a crime. I don't understand why anyone is upset about this. It's not acceptable to be an illegal immigrant in any other country in the entire world but it's supposed to be okay here because Trump hurt someones feelings?

What will releasing his tax returns do to change your opinion of him? Probably nothing. So what's the point? To prove his business acumen you and everyone else to rip to shreds because he's made mistakes like every other billionaire?\

I agree with the coal jobs, that's lip service. Repealing obamacare isn't so much the goal as restructuring it. That he has a cabinet for. I think it's not too hard to realize this.

He's right, Asian-pacific should get into the arms race. You know why? It would provide bases for the US military. It's strategic.

Can you explain why his tax plan will add trillions to the deficit? All these analysis are predicated on their not being spending cuts. He already said he wants to cut out military spending. If we can actually work with countries for military power instead of giving to them for free, it's possible to cut funding. This is one of many examples it could potentially work. The other is improving infrastructure which he is for. This will initially raise the deficit but over time will lower it because you're funding your own damn country. The entire point is giving incentives to invest in your own company instead of shuffling money through non-profits.

Hillary is a liar, a thief, a cheat, a terrorist supporter, a conspirator, and arguably one of the most corrupt candidates to ever run for the presidency. Her foreign policy is nothing short of a travesty. For all these great deals shes produced; somehow the rest of the Middle East became worse than it's ever been. She's great though, right?

Oh, her plan to raise taxes to build from the middle up, you mean that middle class that's dwindling because the job market never filled those full time positions or jobs where people can work while getting a livable wage? Great plan to build from the middle up when it's sinking.

I know why you're voting for Clinton. You're playing identity politics and choosing what you feel to be ethical or correct. You aren't looking at this objectively. Trump is a ****ing AWFUL candidate but for the love of God and this country; if Hillary is elected you're guaranteeing corruption and corporatism and an arguable oligarchy to continue in this country. With Trump it'll curb corporatism and move back to capitalism.
                      I'm done with this topic. Trump isn't qualified. It's that simple.
                      projection is a symptom of libtard illness.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 11-01-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X