Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When child support goes horribly wrong!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I read about this type of cases where the husband has to pay child support even if the kid isn't his.

According to the law, government only care about the child getting child support. It does not care whether it's unfair to the husband or not. The child getting child support is more important.

This law should change and force the biological father to pay instead.

There's been cases where the wife cheats, leaves her husband with the child. Husband still has to pay child support even if he's not the biological father. To make things worse he can't see his "child" if his ex-wife doesn't want it because he's not the real father. So he will only pay child support for 18 years but can't even see his "child". Lol
    This is why you check paternity IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIRTH so there is no confusion as to who the child thinks it's father is. Once you start being daddy, the court doesn't care because that child sees you as 'daddy' and it is all about the welfare (financial AND mental) of the child.

I know a dude paying ChiSupp on a kid that's not his, because he went to get CUSTODY of the child because the mom was in and out of jail. When he found out it wasn't his biological, he was still on the hook because it was his child for 3 years.

Comment

insane. there needs to be some kind of protection for people who are straight up estranged from their spouses.

this should be a lesson to all the bscene raw doggers and married men:
      get your paperwork in check!

and for god's sake, and i'm guilty of this myself, we need to be careful about who we f#ck without condoms. two horse pills and a shot in the butt is entry level. 18 years of child support is the big time.

Comment

Oh man I guess none of you read he can petition the court to de-establish paternity... He can't afford $2k? Well he better sell his a.ss to get that $2k unless he wants to pay $400-$600/month for 18 years...

Comment

Working...
        X