Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's "quality of the lounge threads" thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's "quality of the lounge threads" thread...

So Kanye West Likes Getting Fingered......... - This is fairly reasonable and newsworthy tbh, though I'd have liked to have seen pics.

Four sports threads - I guess they have their place. The only sport I watch concerns semi-naked men pounding each other in the ring. I couldn't care less (care less, Fat Yanks) about baseball, basketball, football (soccer, Fat Yanks) and the like. But I guess I gotta allow you ****s to talk about it.

How common is it to have shot stained underwear? - By "TBE Money Team". I dunno what it is about the illiterate, thuggish and obnoxious Floyd Mayweather Jr. that appeals to so many illiterate, thuggish and obnoxious posters. You could ground them all down into paste and it wouldn't be worth ****... or combine all of them into one great big Transformer - Mega****. They have collectively contributed NOTHING to this forum, unless you count daily renditions of "peep's say that floid aint the bes't, but why hater's our jealus?" as worthy topics of discussion.

Allah vs the Train - This isn't too bad a thread by itself, but it seems we can't go a DAY these days without someone making a thread about Islam, followed by inevitable replies like "we ought to show those towel heads what civilisation means - by nuking them all to death." I bet Allah's up there right now going "fuck me, ANOTHER thread about me? I'm getting sick of this fucking shit - Mohammed, get off that 9-year-old and come and have a look at what these ****s are saying about us."

A book that can make a scientific genius out of you - Another Muslim thread, but I gotta be honest, this one is pretty damn ****ing funny. I'm not 100% convinced the translations are accurate and it isn't just someone taking the piss, but I did laugh...

Donald Trump threads - Let's just have a master thread for the guy.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread*** - I was more interested in reading the unofficial thread, but I guess this'll have to do. If ever you forget that most of the posters on this forum are from Fat Yankistan, here's a reminder.

5 Pingers vs. 20 Amigos - This one isn't too bad, actually. If they were serving beans instead of hot dogs at the canteen that day it could have gone differently... instead the amigos got mucho mucho mucho beat down.

Verdict: Up your game, ****s.

I come back about every 6 months. Same crap. I don't think it gets worse. I think it just gets repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      I come back about every 6 months. Same crap. I don't think it gets worse. I think it just gets repetitive.
      Come on, surely How do you sleep? has to be a new low?

Comment

The forum is full of gaylords now

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

post more...you mayo sandwich eating redneck

Comment

Working...
          X