No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson in new UFC game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson in new UFC game

That's awesome. I've always wanted to see Mike in a real fight.

Comment

that's just dumb... tyson knows nothing of martial arts..... idk if he can even kick

Comment

UFC is really doing a number on boxing with it's promo and actual fights.

We just got ******ed PBC that keeps the best fights from happening and makes the good fights happen in obscurity when no one gives a damn anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Tyson should be in their game. He is in awe of the MMA fighters and said Rousey could kick his ass.

Comment

good for for him, gets some money.

as long as he never fights in ufc. Dont need him to be submitted in 30 seconds like james toney and then listed to every ufc phaggot going on about how mma is better.

Comment

Absolutely Ridiculous

UFC Exploits the hell out of Mike Tyson

Comment

That's what MMA gets in return for boxing having Rousey on the cover of ring magazine. We're even now.

Comment

Cool of the UFC to do. And as someone said in one of the many Boxing vs UFC threads, "Boxing is one of the martial arts in mixed martial arts" so including a boxer, kickboxer, sumo guy or whatever other combat sports guy seems like a fair play situation in a MMA game.

I'd also assume Tyson is making a lil bank on this so good for him & I'm also going to root for boxers to get paid in any way they can outside of the ring cuz too few boxers, past or present, are able to do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X